Page 51 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing Right Now

Default Re: What Are You Doing Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I understand how you feel, Austin. I hope you can focus on having fun, but I know it's easier said than done.
    Thanks!

Today I got out for a bit for ice cream and went shopping with my stepgrandpa to find him a part for his computer.

I've also had to repair a couple computers while I was here. When I get here the word travels fast - "Oh Austin's here, let's go bring him our computers!". Unfortunately the Best Buy here isn't very competent and is not very good so a lot of them have waited for my return lol. I leave Thursday and I still have 2 to do, one of them tomorrow morning. I'm not complaining though. It gets me out of the house and I'm not usually nervous because it's more of a job to me and I can do it. But social anxiety has really made it so that I don't want to get out much for shear fear.

One time last year I was at the doctor and the waiting room was packed and I was so nervous by the time I got back to have my BP taken it was sky high (in the 170 range) and I had to explain that sitting in the room full of people is what did it, and that I didn't have high blood pressure.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

I can relate Austin

right now I'm watching Farewell I...needed a fix!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

T&H, glad to hear your mom is doing better.

Austin, hope you are doing better too! Enjoy the warmth and sunshine while you can. We had a little snowstorm here yesterday and it was 10 degrees this morning!

TT, I'm thinking we need to see one of your pictures! I admire anyone with artistic talent. I have none!

ETA: Back on topic...off to lunch in the breakroom!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I'm cleaning...tomorrow is apartment inspection day...all they really do is check the smoke detector...but I'm paranoid...so I'm cleaning like a maniac...and listening to the boys of course!

Thanks everyone. Some days are tougher than others. As long as I keep my mind occupied it tends to not drift off to depressing thoughts!

TT - very cool! I agree about the pic - be very cool to see.

T&H - glad to hear your mom is doing better.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Austin you can do it

glad for you and your mum T&H

I bow to your talent TT, I'd like to see your painting

I'm just having diner and then I'll have to do my homework(a university course with homework like in school, sigh)

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Thanks everyone!
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

wow.....
    T & H-- glad Mom is doing better...prayers are continuing for you both.

Austin--do what works dude. What ever you can do to keep busy and not think of what makes you uncomfortable is a good thing

BJ--I understand....Wish mine was clean right now but I don't have the energy .

HB ---YOu are too kind..
    Baking isn't really my strong suit in less its gluten free caramelized banana cream pie or the strawberry chocolate torte I made on a dare. I have been cooking since I was 7 and it gets on my nerves and I really suck at it. Although JAHH will tell you he hasn't starved in 32 years of marriage..lol

Brooke ----well , my love is making jewelry especially out of old things people don't want any more...But about three weeks ago when we had a lot of snow, I was with my neighbor and her boys and we painted.LOL it was so much fun. She just said here you go heres all kinds of colors and canvas and brushes and sponges and away I went.

I did a beach /light house scene for my step mom for mothers day. I put words in the beach grass to describe her and her beloved Cape MAy lighthouse....peaceful, calm, friend,loyal and Mom just to name a few. You cant see it In less you are on top of it...from far away its just a beach scene

Anyone who wants to see, send me a pm and I can email it to you cause I have not master photo bucket yet...lol don't tell..lol

No really thanks for the encourgment. It really is something that has helped me at a difficult time..after losing a family member suddenly . I just kinda lose myself in the colors .

thanks for all the encourgment
    tt

Border Desperado Midnight_Flyer's Avatar

watching American Dad

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

this made me think about all of you guys!!

If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...