Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Fedex Forum, Memphis, TN 10/14/2103

Default Re: Eagles at Fedex Forum, Memphis, TN 10/14/2103

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Well I'm finally getting a chance to check in here too. First of all, I have had a great trip spending time with Soda and HB and I am glad I decided to spend a few extra days. I am still at Soda's and will be going home this evening.

Now, as far as the show, what can I say - it was beyond amazing and so were our seats (probably the best I'll have for any of the shows I go to on this tour). We weren't quite center, but it was only a few seats off, and as Soda mentioned, the seats were closer to the stage than you typically see at an Eagles concert. Anyway, I'll try to post more details about the show later, but for me each show just seems to getter better and better on this tour. And yes, what can I say - I just loved the Glenntact. And not only that, but, I got the 'ribbon on the package' too - As Tim turned back our way to leave the stage, he spotted me and gave me a smile and a wave too. Call me shallow - but me likes Eaglestact of any kind!

ETA: I just remembered I forgot to address what I thought Glenn said to us, although I can't be sure either. I thought he pointed to Soda and said "you" and then he pointed to me and repeated "you". It doesn't really matter though and like HB - I noticed that he lowered his hand when he pointed at me too - go figure!
    Nice to hear from you Dreamer! I'm sure all the short jokes in the world are worth hearing that "You" from Glenn! (Not that the hand gesture was a short joke - just sayin'.)
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

MC - IF you were referring to Timothy being so thin this is my observation. I saw him in March this year in Vegas and then he did look extremely thin. And he is still thin but he looks like he has put on some weight when I saw him Monday. He is definitely NOT as thin as March. In fact he looked extremely healthy Monday night. He was smiling almost the entire concert. I do not know that I got any Glenntact but I am almost positive that I got a smile from Timothy because on one song of Glenn's I glanced over to Timothy, saw him looking & smiled and then he smiled back. Of course he could have been looking at someone else but it was definitely in my direction and the timing of the smile was perfect. In fact it happened a couple of times with him. Look, I smile, he smiles. Needless to say I was thrilled in my own little Eagles world. I don't know Timothy but he seems so sweet and one person who is genuinely content & happy with life.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Woohoo I have been enjoying this thread
    I lve your pics nancy and the videos too but what u guys have posted and the glenn love well no one deserves it more nancy and kay
    Glad u all had fun but never doubted that you wouldn't

I think it's so funny how we're not sure if we're getting love from the stage or if it's intended for someone else. I remember at the Indy show in 2010 we were in row 5 in front of Joe, and at one point Hubby was arguing with me (in a joking manner) that Joe was looking at him - not me. Lol!
    ~ Cathy ~

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

So continuing on the individual Eagles contact moments.....right before the break as the guys were leaving the stage, Glenn asked a woman in the 2nd row "Is that your boy?" She was sitting beside a boy who looked @ 14 or 15. She must not have heard or understood him because Glenn pointed at the kid & repeated the question. Wonder if it reminded Glenn of his Beatles concert since he was @ that age?

It seems one of the keys to Glenn's attention is children. Gotta love a man who loves children.

So the next time I get a chance to buy front row tickets (which will probably be never ) I am going to buy 2 tickets and then borrow or bribe some cute kid to sit beside me. Yes, I will do anything to get some Glenn attention!

Good idea, HB!

I think you're on to something there, HB!
    ~ Cathy ~

Darn. I haven't seen any clips of Glenn channeling Elvis. LOL The guy who uploaded a few clips on YouTube(almost the whole concert) stopped at HC. So I don't know if he recorded TIE, RMW or Desperado.

Great recaps. I so would love to go to an Eagles concert. I just hope there's maybe a few shows here in the US before they go overseas.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Love the Elvis hair!! Too funny!! You expect that from Joe but so great to see it from one of the other band members!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Out on the Border

I don't get a chance to check in here much. I actually found the thread looking for photos. Soda, Are you in Memphis? 'Cause me too! I posted a super long review in another place. I could paste it here? My hubby and I went and took our 6 year old twin boys. It was AMAZING!