Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
Well I'm finally getting a chance to check in here too. First of all, I have had a great trip spending time with Soda and HB and I am glad I decided to spend a few extra days. I am still at Soda's and will be going home this evening.

Now, as far as the show, what can I say - it was beyond amazing and so were our seats (probably the best I'll have for any of the shows I go to on this tour). We weren't quite center, but it was only a few seats off, and as Soda mentioned, the seats were closer to the stage than you typically see at an Eagles concert. Anyway, I'll try to post more details about the show later, but for me each show just seems to getter better and better on this tour. And yes, what can I say - I just loved the Glenntact. And not only that, but, I got the 'ribbon on the package' too - As Tim turned back our way to leave the stage, he spotted me and gave me a smile and a wave too. Call me shallow - but me likes Eaglestact of any kind!

ETA: I just remembered I forgot to address what I thought Glenn said to us, although I can't be sure either. I thought he pointed to Soda and said "you" and then he pointed to me and repeated "you". It doesn't really matter though and like HB - I noticed that he lowered his hand when he pointed at me too - go figure!
Nice to hear from you Dreamer! I'm sure all the short jokes in the world are worth hearing that "You" from Glenn! (Not that the hand gesture was a short joke - just sayin'.)