Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IHeartRadio Contest - Win tix and backstage passes for Eagles in London 2014!

Default IHeartRadio Contest - Win tix and backstage passes for Eagles in London 2014!

I was listening to the radio this morning and they started playing Life in a Fast Lane, but that's not it. I Heart Radio was giving away a trip to London to see the guys I guess sometime next year. I had at first thought they were giving away a trip to one of the concerts here in the US or the Eagles were coming to Mississippi. I got excited too quick. LOL

Default Re: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I was listening to the radio this morning and they started playing Life in a Fast Lane, but that's not it. I Heart Radio was giving away a trip to London to see the guys I guess sometime next year. I had at first thought they were giving away a trip to one of the concerts here in the US or the Eagles were coming to Mississippi. I got excited too quick. LOL
    This is the first 'official' thing I've heard about them touring Europe next year, although we suspected it. This is big news indeed, especially for our members over there!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I'm sorry, but how can they have a contest for something that hasn't even been announced?

Good question. I was wondering about that too. They didn't say when the concert was going to be that's why I thought maybe it was for a US date this year.

That was the first time I heard about this. I'm always on the radio station to see if they will play an Eagles song while I'm in my car.

I will do some research on this.

I googled this and could only find an I heart radio contest from March of this year to fly the winner to the London Sundance Film Festival to see the documentary.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I will keep an eye out for this. I Heart Radio do stuff like this a lot. I know they did that for the I Heart Radio, but it was more for tickets to the festival. But they kinda jumped the gun on this since there's no announcement on this just yet.

Stuck on the Border

Jack Tempchin's FB page has a link to this alleged contest:

http://news.iheart.com/ultimatecontests/eagles/

The most dubious part of it, apart from the fact that the European tour has not been announced, is the 'hang with the Eagles backstage' part. Uh Huh.

Iheartradio is a project of Clear Channel and thus Azoff, right? He can get them to do a lot they wouldn't normally do...

Sounds legit to me.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Iheartradio is a project of Clear Channel and thus Azoff, right? He can get them to do a lot they wouldn't normally do...

Sounds legit to me.

It's absolutely legit. After reading the "Official Rules" of the contest (don't you just love lawyer-ese!!) it sounds as it an individual's odds of winning are similar to that of winning the lottery, but I'll give it a shot. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain!!!

IHeartradio usually do these kinds of contest. I think their was a contest to go see Rod Stewart early this year. They do the tickets for the IheartRadio every year. We have another Clear Channel station in my city, but that's a country station. I think they do country giveaways too like to the Academy of Country Music Awards and the Country Music Association Awards.

I wouldn't mind going to London and see the Eagles.