Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IHeartRadio Contest - Win tix and backstage passes for Eagles in London 2014!

Default Re: Hearing the Eagles or solo songs unexpectedly!

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    It's absolutely legit. After reading the "Official Rules" of the contest (don't you just love lawyer-ese!!) it sounds as it an individual's odds of winning are similar to that of winning the lottery, but I'll give it a shot. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain!!!
    Maybe this info deserves its own thread, or at least moved to the correct forum where it will be seen.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Re: IHeartRadio Contest - Win tix and backstage passes for Eagles in London 2014!

IHeart radio ran a contest last year that allowed the winner to fly on Taylor Swift's private jet to her concert and hang backstage, so this is small peanuts for them. I know the Eagles do meet and greets, so I don't know what the big deal is about "hanging backstage" with them - you get to go back there with a handler and meet them. I WOULD be impressed if the winner got to go on the band's private jet.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: IHeartRadio Contest - Win tix and backstage passes for Eagles in London 2014!

Regardless of the competition it's great to hear that the Eagles may be planning some European dates!!!

Anyone got a link to the radios website?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    IHeart radio ran a contest last year that allowed the winner to fly on Taylor Swift's private jet to her concert and hang backstage, so this is small peanuts for them. I know the Eagles do meet and greets, so I don't know what the big deal is about "hanging backstage" with them - you get to go back there with a handler and meet them. I WOULD be impressed if the winner got to go on the band's private jet.
    I don't know where you got the idea that meet & greets with the Eagles are regular events, because they are not.

GA, see the previous page for a link. I imagine it is for US residents.

I'm not seeing in my post where I said or implied that Eagles meet and greets are regular events.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post

could you imagine 2+ hours with Timothy B on a plane???

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post

GA, see the previous page for a link. I imagine it is for US residents.
    As usual! Surprise, Surprise!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well - even if you don't get a tour of their private plane, it's still a pretty sweet deal for whoever wins this! I'm thinking I sure wouldn't turn it down!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Heck yeah! Good luck everyone!!! Could you imagine if a Borderer won the contest? That would be good karma coming back at us.

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

I'm definitely going to try for it. I'm so excited about the thought of meeting them. I'm really scared of flying on an airplane but I would do it for the Eagles. If someone from The Border does win, could the person give my letter to the Eagles?
    People talking about us they got nothing else to do. When it all comes down we will still come through in the long run.