Thread: Eagles at the LA Forum, Los Angeles, CA - January 25, 2014

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Eagles at the LA Forum, Los Angeles, CA - January 25, 2014

For the January 25 Saturday night show - section B, row 3, seats 15 & 16 for $995 - too much? Do you think seats 15 & 16 would be more towards section C than section A - more towards center stage? Do we know how many seats are in a row? These are in the Official Platinum offerings. I would jump all over them for $700, especially if they were on the aisle - has anyone seen seats with higher numbers than 16? In the big picture, and considering it's the only time I will see the Eagles live, what's another $300? (well, a lot). These seem like great seats, though. Let me know what you all think. For that money, I will have to make a full weekend of it! edit: Just decided it would be foolish to plunk down that kind of money without knowing EXACTLY where the seats are located.
    Last edited by MaryCalifornia; 10-08-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles at the LA Forum Jan. 22, 24, and 25

Wow, I think that inside aisle seat in row 3 would be better than a seat in the middle of row 2...need to decide before someone grabs them - they're still available. So much money, but right in front of Timothy...(and Bernie)

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Eagles at the LA Forum Jan. 22, 24, and 25

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    For the January 25 Saturday night show - section B, row 3, seats 15 & 16 for $995 - too much? Do you think seats 15 & 16 would be more towards section C than section A - more towards center stage? Do we know how many seats are in a row? These are in the Official Platinum offerings. I would jump all over them for $700, especially if they were on the aisle - has anyone seen seats with higher numbers than 16? In the big picture, and considering it's the only time I will see the Eagles live, what's another $300? (well, a lot). These seem like great seats, though. Let me know what you all think. For that money, I will have to make a full weekend of it! edit: Just decided it would be foolish to plunk down that kind of money without knowing EXACTLY where the seats are located.
    MC - These are great seats for sure. Even though those tickets are very expensive, I don't think anyone can tell anyone else how much is too much to pay for tickets. It depends on each person's situation and only that individual can decide their value. If this is truly the only time you may be able to see a live show, it may be well worth that price to you. Even though I hate to do this, I would also suggest that you check out some of the broker sites because it may be possible to find something comparable at a cheaper price. Good luck to you and I truly hope you get to see at least one of these shows. It is truly an amazing experience for any fan.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Default Re: Eagles at SAP Center, San Jose, CA - 1/29/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    They're great seats...sec. A row 6. I hate having to deal with the hassle of selling tickets. Our road trip is already planned....I really don't even want to deal with any of this right now. I was kind of thinking of telling hubby the 1/25 tickets could be for X-mas and the 1/29 for my birthday, which is 2/25! What to do....I really want to go to both....I just wish they weren't so close together. Kinda waiting for feedback from my concert buddy and see what she wants to do. Her mother lives in Thousand Oaks and we were going to spend the weekend of the concert with her.
    I'd hold onto your tickets then given the above stated facts as Section A is off-sides and you'd be lucky to break-even.

Carol-Lynn

Border Desperado

Thanks for the input CL. Are these sec. A seats really far off to the side? Will I have a good view? I'm seriously thinking about keeping them because I don't want to have to eat the $, but I really thought they were good seats. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    Thanks for the input CL. Are these sec. A seats really far off to the side? Will I have a good view? I'm seriously thinking about keeping them because I don't want to have to eat the $, but I really thought they were good seats. Thanks again.
    Check out the artist's rendition of the Fabulous Forum on this site. Center stage will probably be Section C-seat 8.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-51f75951/t...980-photo/6980

The only reason I go to any concert is to interact with the band otherwise I'd just as soon stay home and watch a vid. But if all you want is to see them then your seats are fine. Again since that show isn't sold out, you're not going to find many takers for anything less than fire-sale prices on those seats anyway. The die is cast. Go and have fun!

Carol-Lynn

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles at the LA Forum, Los Angeles, CA - January 25, 2014

I moved the posts about the Forum and the link to the Forum seating to this thread from the San Jose thread.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
    Check out the artist's rendition of the Fabulous Forum on this site. Center stage will probably be Section C-seat 8.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-51f75951/t...980-photo/6980

The only reason I go to any concert is to interact with the band otherwise I'd just as soon stay home and watch a vid. But if all you want is to see them then your seats are fine. Again since that show isn't sold out, you're not going to find many takers for anything less than fire-sale prices on those seats anyway. The die is cast. Go and have fun!

Carol-Lynn
    That's fabulous because for Friday I have Section C - seat 9 in row 5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    That's fabulous because for Friday I have Section C - seat 9 in row 5!!!
    Wow! Excellent. Didn't you also get 4th row inside aisle center section (C) seats for the Jan. 15ths show too? You are one lucky lady! Kudos. You will definitely be in the center of it all.

So far I've only got Center Section C seats (row 2) for one night. Have to wait for ticket drops for the other 4 nights-got Section B for the 18th. Wish me luck!

Carol-Lynn

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles at the LA Forum, Los Angeles, CA - January 25, 2014

The Wombats (an indie group from the UK) tweeted they will be at the concert tonight.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.