Thread: Eagles at the LA Forum, Los Angeles, CA - January 15, 2014

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles at LA Forum January 15, 2014

folks there is something my boss says all the time

It is what it is.

thats all I got

Default Re: Eagles at LA Forum January 15th, 17th and 18th, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    I am working through a friend to try to get decent seats for Friday or Saturday night. He confirmed to me that VIP Nation will not be involved for any nights - no VIP packages for these shows. They asked what price range I was looking for and I said around $280 per ticket, because it sounds like that is the face value of the floor seats that were sold to the e-mail contest winners...they also confirmed that they are aware of whose side of the stage I prefer to be in front of haha. We'll see, aaaarrrrrghhhhh! I so want something awesome to look forward to!!!!!!
    Actually the face value of the fan invitation seats believe it or not were $231.10 all in-base price was $185. I couldn't believe it even called TM to make sure-I got second row center section for less than the crap seats AMEX sold yesterday.

Carol-Lynn

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

That is a really wonderful gesture to fans to be able to get those tickets that you got, CL, at that price. Congrats to you, and good on the Eagles. Wow, for $280 I could be on the stage, haha!

That is a really wonderful gesture to fans to be able to get those tickets that you got, CL, at that price. Congrats to you, and good on the Eagles. Wow, for $280 I could be on the stage, haha!
    I know! A real gesture of largesse to say the least considering TM is currently asking over $3K for a third row center seat for Friday right one row behind where I will be setting on Wednesday for a $200. Amazing.

Good Luck getting tickets. If I don't get anything for Friday and Saturday I'm going the ticket drop route.

Carol-Lynn

I got an invite but it said that once I’d entered my code, I would get an email on 19 September to let me know if I was selected or not so when I received nothing on the 19 and 20, I assumed I’d missed out.

Got back from a weekend out to discover tons of emails saying I could apply now, warning me the offer was about to expire and so on. Really mad but think my sister is a little pleased as she thought it might be a little expensive and difficult for us to get new passports in time and book a flight from London to LA.

Anyone know if they’re coming to the UK???

Also, my board is now white on black instead of brown. Bit hard to read the messages. Is this because my software’s ancient?

SS
    xx

http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013...called-it.html

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

SS - when you are logged in to the Border, go down to the very very bottom of the page - in the bottom left corner you will see it says Long Run with a menu arrow next to it. You can select which Eagles theme you want to appear. It was switched to the Long Run b/c it is the anniversary. There are lots of good themes.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by secret squirrel View Post

Really mad but think my sister is a little pleased as she thought it might be a little expensive and difficult for us to get new passports in time and book a flight from London to LA.

Anyone know if they’re coming to the UK???

Also, my board is now white on black instead of brown. Bit hard to read the messages. Is this because my software’s ancient?

SS
    xx

You would have plenty of time to get passports and you don't need a Visa. Just a visa waiver called an ESTA which you book online any time up to 3 days before you go.

In saying that we are kinda optimistic that the Eagled will repeat previous patterns of visiting the UK and Ireland the summer after the tour starts as they did with LROOE..
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

SS - when you are logged in to the Border, go down to the very very bottom of the page - in the bottom left corner you will see it says Long Run with a menu arrow next to it. You can select which Eagles theme you want to appear. It was switched to the Long Run b/c it is the anniversary. There are lots of good themes.
    How clever! Thanks, MC.

SS
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    You would have plenty of time to get passports and you don't need a Visa. Just a visa waiver called an ESTA which you book online any time up to 3 days before you go.

In saying that we are kinda optimistic that the Eagled will repeat previous patterns of visiting the UK and Ireland the summer after the tour starts as they did with LROOE..
    Travelled with an ESTA before. Hope you're right and that they come to the UK and do the same kind of fan invite. Still, Fleetwood Mac on Friday...

SS
    xx

I have a question I am hoping someone might be able to help me with. I bought two tickets to the Jan 15th show and then found out I can't go . I called Ticketmaster to see if I can transfer the tickets or just give to someone so they don't go to waste and they said there was nothing I could do. I told them I don't want to make money on them, I don't even care if I get my price. I just don't want them to go to waste. Does anyone know if there is something I can do? It makes me sick that I can't go, but it is worse knowing no one can use these tickets.