Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles at the LA Forum, Los Angeles, CA - January 15, 2014

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles at LA Forum January 15th, 17th and 18th, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Henleyfan View Post
    I have a question I am hoping someone might be able to help me with. I bought two tickets to the Jan 15th show and then found out I can't go . I called Ticketmaster to see if I can transfer the tickets or just give to someone so they don't go to waste and they said there was nothing I could do. I told them I don't want to make money on them, I don't even care if I get my price. I just don't want them to go to waste. Does anyone know if there is something I can do? It makes me sick that I can't go, but it is worse knowing no one can use these tickets.

I sent you a pm, Henleyfan

Default Re: Eagles at LA Forum January 15th, 17th and 18th, 2014

I have a question I am hoping someone might be able to help me with. I bought two tickets to the Jan 15th show and then found out I can't go . I called Ticketmaster to see if I can transfer the tickets or just give to someone so they don't go to waste and they said there was nothing I could do. I told them I don't want to make money on them, I don't even care if I get my price. I just don't want them to go to waste. Does anyone know if there is something I can do? It makes me sick that I can't go, but it is worse knowing no one can use these tickets.
    Go to your TM View Order page and select the Transfer button. See if that will work. If you bought ticketless seats then it won't work. Otherwise that's how you do it.

If you bought a paperless ticket from the research I did on the net, it looks as if you are stuck for now at least. As one poster put it: "They're "paperless which means, instead of tix being scanned at entry, you need the CC to be swiped at entry, the seat info gets printed out in a small,receipt like stub, and in you go."

Most people reported that calling TM proved to be a worthless pursuit. One person actually got their money back but no one was able to transfer them or resell them unless there was a TicketMaster Exchange going on too. Some suggested you write a letter to TM explaining your situation and include a copy of your driver's license and credit card. Others suggested you do an end run and pretend you lost your card but then you may or may not run into the issue of the photo ID not matching the credit card. Good Luck!

Carol-Lynn
    Last edited by carol7lynn; 10-18-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Default Re: Eagles at the LA Forum, Los Angeles, CA - January 15, 2014

Well great news. I called my credit card company and they refunded my money by allowing me to disbute the charges. They said that Ticketmaster can not refuse to work with me and they have to refund my money since they won't let me sell the tickets. I am so sad that I won't be able to go to the concert but at least now I don't have to eat the cost. AND since they just announced the concert in San Jose (my backyard) I still get to see them.

Well great news. I called my credit card company and they refunded my money by allowing me to disbute the charges. They said that Ticketmaster can not refuse to work with me and they have to refund my money since they won't let me sell the tickets. I am so sad that I won't be able to go to the concert but at least now I don't have to eat the cost. AND since they just announced the concert in San Jose (my backyard) I still get to see them.
    Great News! Also, you are doing another fan a favor because they will eventually drop those tickets if they don't try and sell them as preferred that is.

Carol-Lynn

Good news HF!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

In case anyone wants to see where they are sitting TM has the interactive seat map up for all six Forum shows.

Center Stage seems to be, as predicted, Section C seat 8. Sections A and E are definitely off-sides. Section A starts with the second row and has 5 seats-Section E has a first row with 5 seats.

Check it out.

Carol-Lyn

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Thanks for the info!!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Just got an email from Southwest reminding me that my trip is 'just around the corner'.

One month!!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Can't wait!!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Oh how exciting! By the time you all get Christmas and Ne Hear over with it will be upon you!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP