Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Madison Square Garden, NYC - Nov. 9, 2013

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Default Madison Square Garden, NYC - Nov. 9, 2013

Had a really great time tonight !! The band were in great spirits, and Joe had a lot of fun with Glenn and Steuart. It would also appear Glenn and Don fired their wardrobe person, as they seem to wear the same clothes all the time. My only complaint would be that I felt the sound was too low, as I had a hard time hearing them when they were talking, and the new seating catwalk thing kinda ruins the whole airiness of the place.

On a personal note, I feel terrible that I wasn't able to meet with anyone, but traveling there was a little more painful then I anticipated. Some days are better than others, and today was pretty bad. I texted HH, knowing she would share the info with Dreamer and everyone else. I can't thank the folks at MSG enough for their kindness to me. They even got me my own personal wheelchair assistant !!

I hope those that made it had a wonderful time, and I hope you all got the MSG event shirts, too !! They're pretty cool !!

Default Re: Madison Square Garden NYC - Nov. 9th

OMG!!! Show was amazing last night. My section was reeking with pot, so I was high off the fumes!!!The guys looked & sounded fantastic. I thought the sound was perfect at the Garden last night!!

TIMMY, OMG, looked & sounded particularly fantastic. Was practically in tears when he did ICTYW....

Place was packed to the max, Was in 2nd row, first tier on Joe's side...Really good seat!!
    Had such a great time.
    Got to see Zelda, GA, Dreamer, Desperado after the show!!
    so great to see you guys.
    Now I wanna go MON night!

Glad to hear you made it Witchy and had a great time. Yes the Garden is very good with handicap accessibility.

Review from Newsday, where my honey works

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment...-msg-1.6410050

Great reviews Witchy and TopKat!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Thanks for posting .great review
    Please explain mad sq garn event shirt.
    Was it something special u could only get there?

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Amazing show! It's sometimes easy to take for granted how good our guys are, but last night it really hit me once again just how spectacular they are. Maybe because I won't see them again until January but NKIT had me all teary eyed again.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Amazing show! It's sometimes easy to take for granted how good our guys are, but last night it really hit me once again just how spectacular they are. Maybe because I won't see them again until January but NKIT had me all teary eyed again.
    VA; I never take it for granted...They deliver every time!
    Why didn't I see you??? Thought I would see you at Mustang Harry's after show??
    Yes, I was teary eyed too. I don't know if I will get to another show. I'm trying darn hard to win that radio contest to see them in England...LOL

GREAT SHOW! Even better than Bethel Woods. Like a fine wine, this tour has aged with time!

Had tears in my eyes during "Desperado", so emotional, so beautiful,

also sad knowing the show was over (literally, the night went in a blink of an eye)

It was great to meet some fellow border members at Mustang Harry's after the show. only sorry that I couldn't hang out a bit longer than I did! Thanks again to Kay for putting it together, great choice of restaurant!

so often times it happens that we live our life in chains and we never even know we have the key.

Saw the show on 11-9-13 at MSG- had great seats- 3rd row center.
    Here are a bunch of pix I have not had a chance to sort through them but there are some shots I think you may like. Could not video. I tries and was asked to stop so I just played it safe. I hope you enjoy them. Here is the link to my "photobucke5
    http://s99.photobucket.com/user/stev...?sort=2&page=1