Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eagles at London O2 - Jun 18, 2014

Default Re: Eagles at London O2 - Jun 18, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    I was wrong too! But delighted for those of you that will get to see both nights. I have hot tickets for Dublin, and a 'VIP Experience' pack for London the first night. Hopefully we can meet up there before the show.
    Did you ask for your tickets to be sent in the mail? Have you received them?

Has anyone got their tickets yet? Our post has been very unreliable of late and we can't get any answers out of Ticketmaster. I don't know - you pay this huge handling fee (even for E tickets) and they're so unhelpful.

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013...ing-there.html

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I have all my Dublin tickets but as I'm international for London I collect my tickets from the box office. I have an email confirmation which I must bring.

In Ireland they ask you not to call unless it's a week to the gig and the tix haven't arrived.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    I have all my Dublin tickets but as I'm international for London I collect my tickets from the box office. I have an email confirmation which I must bring.

In Ireland they ask you not to call unless it's a week to the gig and the tix haven't arrived.
    Yup. That's what they do here too but did you still receive your tickets in the post for Dublin? I just want to check whether they've been dispatched. It's really not on - it's not like they only take payment from you a week before the gig. That comes out immediately.

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013...ing-there.html

Yes I got tickets for the two shows I booked for. Desperada booked my ticket for the last show. I presume she got them ok. We have a booking ref anyway.
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Out on the Border

I too have booked tickets for this through Ticketmaster but am still yet to receive them, they usually send them through email but i haven't received them as of yet.

Has anyone else not received tickets yet?

I have a booking reference and confirmation saved away so there shouldnt be any problem getting them sent anyway.

Border Troubadour

Quick question for anyone out there who knows - what time roughly have the Eagles's concerts been finishing on the HOTE tour? Would I be right in anticipating about 11pm or so?

Yeah. I think the NYC ones finished by 1130. We were out of Taylor Swift in the 02 at about 11pm. There were plenty of trains back into Central London (and Stratford where we were staying) at that time.

After the Eagles first LROOE concert in the 02 in London in March 2008 (OMG! That long ago......) it was similar! They finished up about 1115 PM if I remember rightly.
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

What are the odds? We have tickets for a couple of shows on HOTE tour but paid extra and got better seats for this date. Now learn that the Violent Femmes are playing the same night! Typical.

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2014...st-see-tv.html

My sister and I have extra tickets for two Eagles shows at the London 02. We were trying to sell them on Seatwave but they seem to have plenty. This is what happens when you can't work out where the seats are and when you want to sit close and your Dad wants to be further away. We ended up going for Level 1 seats when we went with our Dad and paying extra for Hot Tickets on another night. We only want what we paid for them (plus the charges we paid), price below.

We have:
    Three tickets for 16 June 2014. Level 1 (Block 111) Row T.
    Three tickets for 18 June 2014. Floor Level (Block A2) Row V.

It works out to £140 each (including the charges). I’m not sure how we would resolve payment but I’ll see if anyone is interested first. I have a Paypal account but have only paid out of it so far so will check it out.

Please private message me if interested.

http://secretsquirrelshorts.blogspot...ey-graves.html

Out on the Border

Sorry for being spammy, but I also have spare tickets to sell for this gig, and I would rather sell them here for face value than at another site that takes a huge commission!

The tickets are:

3 x Block B1, Row G @ £140 each

These are floor seats in the middle of the arena, so should be a great view.

I'm also not sure how we would arrange payment. I think credit card + PayPal is the safest option for the buyer. I have the paper tickets already, and can send them out straight away. I'll even pay for next day/tracked delivery!

Please PM me if interested.