Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tim McGraw

Default Tim McGraw

I wasn't exactly sure what to title this...........but did any of you read the article and see the video of the Tim and Faith concert where a fan reached out and grabbed Tim's...um....well....lower region? I watched the video that they had on youtube. It doesn't show the actual "assault" but it shows Faith chewing the lady out from the stage.....and rightfully so! I was proud of her! lol Can you believe that? What kind of person just reaches out and grabs someone like that? And then today People.com had an article that at the same concert a fan grabbed his wedding ring right off his hand! These are the kinds of fans that ruin things for all the rest of us. Pretty soon they're going to have all these gates separating the stage and the fans and they probably won't even have meet and greets. Sometimes people just disgust me

Oh my gosh! That's unbelievable! And with the wife right there! You're right, Maleah. This is the kind of thing that makes stars paranoid, and all fans suffer.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Yep, unbelievable. I know some stars (like Keith) love to come really close to their fans but sometimes it's hard to believe if which way fans take advantage of the situation.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Oh man, that's terrible! Can't they just take glory in the moment at being so close? Yep, they'll ruin it for everyone else.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

That was pretty unbelievable Tim and Faith are such a great couple.

Here's the link to a video of what Faith said to the fan at the show

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=3708

Apparently this happened during Tim's part of the show and he told Faith before they came back out for their duet section of the show. I thought Faith handled it really well. She could have been MUCH more hostile about it and I wouldn't have blamed her. lol I laughed at it though because she keeps right on dancing with the music as she's telling the lady off.

That's the first time I've seen it. Good for her. I heard on Enews or someplace that Tim got groped again - did you hear that?

Hmm....i heard SOMEWHERE lol...don't remember where.......that this was the 2nd time in a week or something like that. Plus the ring being taken right off his hand. I have a feeling he won't be going out in the audience or shaking people's hands anymore.

Oh yes, the ring. Pretty weird stuff. There's definitely a scary side to being a celeb that's for sure.