Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Default Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

I got some cool Eagles stuff for Christmas. I got an Eagles key chain and pick set. I even got an accoustic gibson guitar! I'm excited to learn how to play it since I don't play any instruments. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
    People talking about us they got nothing else to do. When it all comes down we will still come through in the long run.

happy Christmas everybody!

I had a great day with my parents as well as my aunt, cousins, and cousins once-removed on my mother's side. Neither of my sisters or their families were here, but my younger sister and her family will drive down tomorrow and stay for a few days.

I got lots of terrific gifts - but no Eagles-related gifts yet except for the one I got from Houston Baby (thank you sweetie)! We'll see what my sis brings. I did, however, GIVE an Eagles gift - I gave my cousin and her wife the Very Best of the Eagles to prepare for their Los Angeles show! I wanted to give them History of the Eagles but Best Buy was sold out and I didn't have time to go to any other stores. The perils of waiting 'til the last minute...

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well - I'm sorry I didn't get on the board earlier, but I hope my fellow Borderers had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was great, but, as usual, I was exhausted last night after 2 -3 days of non-stop preparation and celebration.

And thanks again for the video, Soda. It was very soothing to listen to that gorgeous song as I was typing this post. I actually haven't heard the song but a handful of times during the holiday season, so I may have to play it a few more times.

ETA: I want to add that I also hope that all of the band, as well as the entire extended Eagles' family, are having a wonderful holiday season as well.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!
    Last edited by Ive always been a dreamer; 12-26-2013 at 03:24 PM.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

LOVE the snowy board decorations!! Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas /Happy Hanukkah / <insert holiday greeting of your choice> / !!!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful time doing whatever they were doing (besides olging Eaglemen). Sorry I haven't been in much, but I've had a super crazy busy rock tour of my own. lol I can definitely say that I made up for last year's reign of sickness.

Wishing everyone lots of peace and love and joy and a super duper Happy New Year!!

PS In the event that we meet again in the future, do NOT let me near any of those cute little savory/sweet miniature pie places. I spent $100 on those little buggers alone, in NY!

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Merry (belated) Christmas everyone!!!

hope you all had lovely holidays

I had a busy and wonderful one myself.

And my boyfriend spoiled me with Eagles' and Eagles-related gifts

I will be sharing that somewhere on here soon...I was thinking the memorabilia thread, but since not everything is actually Eagles memorabilia I wasn't sure about that... any thread suggestions? (little things that remind me of the Eagles?)
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

I hope everyone has had a Merry Christmas and will have a very blessed New Year...
    We're actually still doing Christmas at my relatives' house tomorrow in my hometown, gonna have to do a little cooking tomorrow...
    And I don't have to go back to school until the next Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty&Hot View Post
    Merry (belated) Christmas everyone!!!

hope you all had lovely holidays

I had a busy and wonderful one myself.

And my boyfriend spoiled me with Eagles' and Eagles-related gifts

I will be sharing that somewhere on here soon...I was thinking the memorabilia thread, but since not everything is actually Eagles memorabilia I wasn't sure about that... any thread suggestions? (little things that remind me of the Eagles?)
    Hmm - maybe you could start a thread - Eagles-related gifts or something like that? It might be fun to see if anyone got Eagles stuff.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Hmm - maybe you could start a thread - Eagles-related gifts or something like that? It might be fun to see if anyone got Eagles stuff.
    good idea! I wasn't sure if one had been started yet. I'll do that now
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...