Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atlantic City, NJ 8-05-07

Thanks for the detailed review and the YouTube clips, dreamer. I'm glad you enjoyed the show after all your trauma. I sure wish I could catch a Joe show, and go to a meet'n'greet. I'm nervous he won't tour again and I will be out of luck. If only he wasn't playing on the same dates as Glenn!

I didn't notice the absence of a ring, but I'm sad to see it. Since I'm a bit of a romantic, I always hoped he'd get back together with his wife. Of course I know nothing of their situation; perhaps it's for the best.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Thanks for your review and the videos, Dreamer. What a great guitar player Joe is. Another solo performance of one of the guys what I never get to see. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

Thanks for the review and I'm terribly sorry about what you went through beforehand. I know I would just be sick as a parrot if that happened to me. I still am when I think about missing the fanclub event at Twickers, but I wasn't a member at the time and I didn't know about it.

The set list sounds splendid. Good to hear Joe is looking and sounding so well. Bruce Willis is the chap from Die Hard, isn't he? I like those films.

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Great review and videos Dreamer. I think Bruce is a better actor than singer. Joe is really looking good.