Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596 LastLast

Thread: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

Default Re: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

It's a lazy Sunday here so just I thought I would post a few more pics of the amazing Mr. Meisner.

Very nice. Found this one surfing the net. The Roberts Meisner band. Randy Meisner, Cary Park and Rick Roberts. Via www.caryparkmusic.com

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Nice!! That ad above is new for me. Love the Roberts Meisner Band pic too.

Those are great pics, it's weird seeing Randy with short hair, I prefer it longer! It's funny how they all wore college t-shirts from wherever they played, I guess! Here's one of sweet Randy:

nice pic JLE..Ya long hair is better in most cases IMHO

Great pics JLE & KingWalsh! I must admit, I also am partial to his hair long, but long or short he's just adorable. I was image surfing & came across this pic of Randy on Pinterest. It looks to be a still shot from one of his Heart's On Fire performances (?), but in watching those videos I've never seen a close-up like this. It seems too clear for something that's been enlarged from video though. Anyway, I just love seeing him like this, huge smile, having a blast. He's got that sweet shy side, but he can turn that other side on too that likes to just let go & rock out. It makes me so happy watching that side of his personality come out. It's so cute. If I'm having a blue day, he can always lift my heart & make me smile. I so regret never having seen him perform live.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes for the Meis View Post
    Great pics JLE & KingWalsh! I must admit, I also am partial to his hair long, but long or short he's just adorable. I was image surfing & came across this pic of Randy on Pinterest. It looks to be a still shot from one of his Heart's On Fire performances (?), but in watching those videos I've never seen a close-up like this. It seems too clear for something that's been enlarged from video though. Anyway, I just love seeing him like this, huge smile, having a blast. He's got that sweet shy side, but he can turn that other side on too that likes to just let go & rock out. It makes me so happy watching that side of his personality come out. It's so cute. If I'm having a blue day, he can always lift my heart & make me smile. I so regret never having seen him perform live.

Oh, totally agree, he always makes me smile! Love this pic, I call this his "velour" stage, cause he was into wearing those velour track suit jackets ha ha. He rocked them, of course! He can make you feel so many different emotions with his voice it's amazing. Extremely underappreciated IMHO. But not here on this thread....Randy rules!

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

His smile is a joy to behold ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    Oh, totally agree, he always makes me smile! Love this pic, I call this his "velour" stage, cause he was into wearing those velour track suit jackets ha ha. He rocked them, of course! He can make you feel so many different emotions with his voice it's amazing. Extremely underappreciated IMHO. But not here on this thread....Randy rules!

Haha, true! I kinda dig the velour though. It makes me wanna hug him all the more. LOL You gotta be comfy when you're rockin' out, right? LOL You said it perfectly, he really can take you on a journey of emotions. TITTL is my all time favorite, but so many of his songs are like old dear friends who have seen me through a lot. Sometimes it hard to put into words why a certain artist speaks to you. He just reaches me. He's very special. It's like he wears his heart on his songs, to twist a phrase. You can see the emotion & joy on his face when he's performing. Sad & lonely or sassy, I love it all. No matter where I am, I feel like I'm home when I play his music. He just fits so perfectly into "that place". His musicianship & voice added so much to the early Eagles sound. I'm so happy to have found a place to hang where others appreciate him as much as I do. Love to you sweet Randy! You are a doll & a true gem!

(This is a funny memory. I was 19 & still living at home when HC came out (I imagine all of y'all doing the math right now LOL) & I played TITTL so much my mom would bang on my door & say...can't you play something else besides that "Ticket" song? LOL... I would say...Moooooom, it's "Take It, not Ticket! And she would say...ya ya whatever. LMBO Sometimes I would turn it on just to see how long it would take her to start banging. I love that song so much. Even more so now honestly. I can't go one day without listening to it.)

Just something I conjured up last night. I'm a total amateur at this kinda thing but, hopefully, the subject matter will detract from any imperfections that might show. I hope you all like it.