Page 85 of 96 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

Default Re: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    The Fridays show was based in L.A., so Randy was traveling a lot and doing shows almost every night.
    OK, thank you. I figured it was L.A. but the Michael Richards association threw me off.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

A lovely photo of the maturing Meis (he had just turned 51), taken at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Westlake, CA on April 5, 1997. Publicity photo for the World Classic Rockers.

http://

Here's one of the whole band (at the time) taken at the Sportsmen's Lodge hotel on March 17, 1997.

Thanks for posting these, NMB!
    It's always good to see photos of our sweet Randy 💗 that we haven't seen before. (Well, these are new to me, anyway.) 😊

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Thank you, sweet Luvy!

Nice pics, NMB!

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Hello, I'm brand new here...been lurking for a while as I'm a HUGE Randy fan and learning a lot while I'm doing it! I was thrilled to read on another thread that he was seen actually singing at Richie Furay's recent concert, it made my heart so happy to read that. I love all the pics of Randy (he is so photogenic it's ridiculous which is funny given that he's so shy). I found one I just love and hadn't ever seen before so that I'd try and post it:

randynoshirt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    Hello, I'm brand new here...been lurking for a while as I'm a HUGE Randy fan and learning a lot while I'm doing it! I was thrilled to read on another thread that he was seen actually singing at Richie Furay's recent concert, it made my heart so happy to read that. I love all the pics of Randy (he is so photogenic it's ridiculous which is funny given that he's so shy). I found one I just love and hadn't ever seen before so that I'd try and post it:

randynoshirt.jpg
    Hello, JLE and welcome to the Border! One of the things I love the most about Randy is that he's shy. And I honestly cried when i read that he was recently singing in a concert. I was worried that he completely stopped singing. His voice is so lovely. The 1977 Capitol Centre concert is on YouTube and i watch it every chance i get. No matter if its the 47th time watching it, When Randy hits that high note in take it to the limit, I get chills.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle81 View Post
    Hello, JLE and welcome to the Border! One of the things I love the most about Randy is that he's shy. And I honestly cried when i read that he was recently singing in a concert. I was worried that he completely stopped singing. His voice is so lovely. The 1977 Capitol Centre concert is on YouTube and i watch it every chance i get. No matter if its the 47th time watching it, When Randy hits that high note in take it to the limit, I get chills.
    Appreciate the welcome! I rediscovered my love for the Eagles during the Pandemic and found myself drawn to Randy; the man, the voice & the songs, in particular. You might say I'm a little obsessed (my husband sure thinks so!!). I ended up buying the History of the Eagles DVD set, mostly so I could own that awesome Capital Centre Concert from '77. I watch it all the time and you're so right, I also get goosebumps when Randy sings TITTL. I'm always on the lookout for other DVD's of the group with Randy in it (not interested in them after he left), I own the broadcast DVD from 73/74 and a bootleg DVD of a concert from '76 in Houston. All are enjoyable, I have an Eagles dance party every night and get some steps in while I do it!! So happy to be among Randy fans, I agree with all of the sentiments expressed here about this sweet, wonderful and talented soul.

Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    Appreciate the welcome! I rediscovered my love for the Eagles during the Pandemic and found myself drawn to Randy; the man, the voice & the songs, in particular. You might say I'm a little obsessed (my husband sure thinks so!!). I ended up buying the History of the Eagles DVD set, mostly so I could own that awesome Capital Centre Concert from '77. I watch it all the time and you're so right, I also get goosebumps when Randy sings TITTL. I'm always on the lookout for other DVD's of the group with Randy in it (not interested in them after he left), I own the broadcast DVD from 73/74 and a bootleg DVD of a concert from '76 in Houston. All are enjoyable, I have an Eagles dance party every night and get some steps in while I do it!! So happy to be among Randy fans, I agree with all of the sentiments expressed here about this sweet, wonderful and talented soul.
    There's nothing wrong with being obsessed . I've been a fan of the Eagles for a long time. My fascination with any artist ebbs and flows like ocean waves, like back in June i was listening to a lot of Foreigner, and I love me some Journey. However the one constant band that holds a place in my heart is the Eagles. Sorry if I got all poetic on you I'm a writer and I do that sometimes, lol.