That montage is fantastic....you did a great job, wow, I love it! You said it so well, when I listen to Randy, I'm home. That's it exactly and I didn't figure this out til a year ago! I always loved the Eagles but now I realize, I love the Eagles only when Randy was with them. Nothing against Tim, but the timbre of their voices is very different even though they both sing high tenor. There is just something about Randy's voice, it can't be duplicated. I am the opposite, I love TITTL so much that I want to keep it special so I ration the times I listen to it lol! I watch their videos every night and have a dance party and it's so fun. Hard to dance to Hotel Cali though ha ha ha. That's far from my favorite song of theirs, anyway. Randy's not perfect, no one is, but there is just something about him that makes me want to hug him and protect him, you know? But he could absolutely stick up for himself when he had to (Glenn knows this all too well and so does Poco lol). I love all of his music, some are favorites and some of the material isn't the best, but if Randy is singing it, he elevates it to a whole other level. IMHO, he is the golden Eagle, the special sauce, the secret weapon. And then he smiles and slays everyone who sees it!