Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

Out on the Border

Default Re: Meisner Mania: The Randy Meisner Photo Thread

I so appreciate the pix you Randy fans have posted .So enjoyed them.It has brought my seventies crush back I was a fan in 1973 I'm now a grandmother. And 71 yrs old.Still think he is great .I may be old but I'm not dead.Randy makes me smile. Lissa

I wonder if he realized how sexy he really was back then. WOW!
    I still have dreams of meeting him back then like at California Jam.........

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Out on the Border

He looks long and lean here also. Love his arms and hands. Very talented hands.
    ive decided this is my favorite this week! look at him, he is PERFECT, everything about him is talented , inside and out, even his white shoes are perfect, im totally obsessed with Randy,

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by randybaby View Post
    ive decided this is my favorite this week! look at him, he is PERFECT, everything about him is talented , inside and out, even his white shoes are perfect, im totally obsessed with Randy,

Look at his sideburns, they are perfect, look at his neck, perfect, his arms , perfect, body long and lean, perfect, his big feet, perfect, the amazing mr miesner, PERFECTION,

Out on the Border

Has anyone heard any news of Randy's health.i pray he is doing well.Its very hard to look at pix of this handsome sweetie and think he is not well.
    let's keep a good thought. Lissa

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    I so appreciate the pix you Randy fans have posted .So enjoyed them.It has brought my seventies crush back I was a fan in 1973 I'm now a grandmother. And 71 yrs old.Still think he is great .I may be old but I'm not dead.Randy makes me smile. Lissa
    Lovely lovely comment Lissa. We are never too old to appreciate a good looking man. All younger girls/women need to remember us more mature girls were young once and as I always say, age comes to us all. I also hope and pray Randy is doing ok but he and his family are very private and I respect that .

Look at his sideburns, they are perfect, look at his neck, perfect, his arms , perfect, body long and lean, perfect, his big feet, perfect, the amazing mr miesner, PERFECTION,
    His hair was always so beautiful and his profile is perfect. Like randybaby said, he is perfection and pure magic.

Border Desperado Brooklyn Roads's Avatar

I think we all appreciate the same things about Randy's exterior and what is inside, as well (a good heart and a kindness about him). I think he also has a nice voice, too... a pleasant speaking voice. I think I've always been more attracted to soft-spoken men. I see that in a lot of actors and guys I've fallen for in real life, I tend to go for the same type, with slight variations

Out on the Border

hi all,has anyone noticed there seems to be a lot of attention paid to our Randy I think it has to do with the documentary on the Eagles.His music is all over u tube.i know it got my attention How great for him as well as us.I would like your opinion Regards to all Lissa

Border Desperado Brooklyn Roads's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    hi all,has anyone noticed there seems to be a lot of attention paid to our Randy I think it has to do with the documentary on the Eagles.His music is all over u tube.i know it got my attention How great for him as well as us.I would like your opinion Regards to all Lissa
    It does seem his board seems more active than the rest of the "former members." Not sure if it's true, as I don't pay as much attention to the others as much, just because Randy is my favorite.

By the way, I purchased the Blu-Ray version of the documentary, but the Blu-Ray player that my boyfriend got from a garage sale won't work without a remote, in which we do not have (I already had to go out and pay for a new power cord for it and HDMI cables - not a great deal after all!) I may have to dish out the extra $17 for a remote because I can't wait any longer to watch this. It's calling my name at night! lol

haha, sorry for my rant!!