Page 119 of 176 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1755

Thread: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: Henley Heaven: The Don Henley Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    Wonderful photos, Lacken and AG. Signs of happier times.

Arguably, Don has lost the only person that came closest to being an actual brother. I'm super worried about him right now, and can only hope and pray that he's alright. "It's a hollow feelin'."
    I think that Don and Glenn were blood brothers. It's hard to think of one of them without thinking of the other. I really hope that Don is ok, or at least as ok as he can be at a time like this. Hopefully, his own wife and kids are there for him, and that maybe he can take some comfort in knowing how much Glenn meant/means to Eagles fans worldwide, and that we all share his grief.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Border Troubadour

I love that second last photo - Glenn and Don in fits of laughter - a lovely sight.

I keep thinking too NOLA that while Glenn had blood brothers in the literal sense, he was Don's 'only' brother in terms of being close (maybe Richard Bowden as well?) but I bet Glenn was the only person who knew all of Don's secrets from those hedonistic days in the 70s and vice versa - so yeah, of course I feel sad for Glenn's family but Don was part of that family too and I just hope he's okay cos we know that he's really a sentimental softie under that stern exterior. I mean he still keeps his mother's clothes and furniture exactly as they were in her house!!!

I keep thinking of him...
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

My heart breaks for Don soo much. I really hope Don is ok too. He lost a brother he never had. Probably Richard Bowden and Glenn were his very closest friends.

He knew Glenn for 45 years. They know each other's secrets. They were roommates before and after they were famous. I'm an only child myself just like Don and I know how Don feels to not have any siblings. I do have a few friends I call my sisters. The know that saying, "sister or brothers another father or mister." Its soo true. Even though they couldn't stand each other in some parts of the 80s, they really couldn't hate hate each other. But deep down, they loved each other during those times they were apart.

I think all the Eagles family were close to each other especially the children who were still living with their parents. So they would always see each other when they're on tour with their fathers. So if their father is grieving, they are grieving too because they knew Glenn for all their lives.

A few of Don.

And a few more of the duo:

-Kim-

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Those pictures are so fine!! The two brothers!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Border Troubadour

Here's another of the 'dynamic duo' sharing a secret joke!!!

...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Aw... love that picture DD - I love them in those suits

Here's a few more of Don and Glenn - so many to choose from .....

"The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Border Troubadour

Ah, that last one is just special, Lacken. Almost seems spiritual with that lighting.

My favorite of those is the HFO one, but they are all great!
    -Kim-

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

I just love this duo!!!! What a team and their voices blend soo well together!! OHH and those pictures did it for me!! Just smoking hot!!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!