Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Felder to do summer tour with Styx & Foreigner; new version of HC on related CD

Default Re: Felder to do summer tour with Styx & Foreigner; new version of HC on related CD

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyplays View Post
    Awww Austin, this totally sucks!!
    I know.

Default Re: Felder to do summer tour with Styx & Foreigner; new version of HC on related CD

Here’s an interview via UCR re the tour. Haven’t had a chance to watch it yet. I think it might have been posted on another thread but can't find it now.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/styx-...deo-interview/

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2014...-in-glory.html

Nice video! Thanks for posting, SS!

I noticed a qualified has been added to Felder's VIP package. I bolded the new limitation below.

Exclusive VIP Package - http://ow.ly/tosGH
    Extremely Limited Quantities available!
    VIP Package includes:
    Ticket (Held at Will Call)
    Meet and greet
    1 item autographed (no guitar pics, guitars, or eagles merchandise with signatures)
    Heaven and Hell: My Life in the Eagles (1974-2001) Book
    "Road to Forever: Extended Edition” CD
    VIP laminate
    Backstage tour
    Wonder why he doesn't want to sign guitar picks, guitars, and Eagles merch (or is it just merch with other Eagles' signatures on it - phrasing is unclear)? If he's afraid of people selling it, all he would have to do to stop that would be to insist on personalizing the autographed item.

If he won't sign any Eagles merch, there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

WF, so sorry that you can't go, but I definitely can see why. I did the Eagles shows in Atlanta that were in an outdoor amphitheater and thought it would be 'safe' because it was the beginning of May. The second show was OK, but the first, it was in the 90's, and it was miserable. At least until the guys got on stage
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    WF, so sorry that you can't go, but I definitely can see why. I did the Eagles shows in Atlanta that were in an outdoor amphitheater and thought it would be 'safe' because it was the beginning of May. The second show was OK, but the first, it was in the 90's, and it was miserable. At least until the guys got on stage
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I noticed a qualified has been added to Felder's VIP package. I bolded the new limitation below.

Exclusive VIP Package - http://ow.ly/tosGH
    Extremely Limited Quantities available!
    VIP Package includes:
    Ticket (Held at Will Call)
    Meet and greet
    1 item autographed (no guitar pics, guitars, or eagles merchandise with signatures)
    Heaven and Hell: My Life in the Eagles (1974-2001) Book
    "Road to Forever: Extended Edition” CD
    VIP laminate
    Backstage tour
    Wonder why he doesn't want to sign guitar picks, guitars, and Eagles merch (or is it just merch with other Eagles' signatures on it - phrasing is unclear)? If he's afraid of people selling it, all he would have to do to stop that would be to insist on personalizing the autographed item.

If he won't sign any Eagles merch, there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans.
    Perhaps he doesn't want anyone coming to the show and meet/greet just to fulfill a complete set of Eagles signatures? The phrasing is indeed a bit unclear. Maybe he would sign any of those items (picks, guitars or other Eagle merch) as long as there were no other signatures on them? I haven't yet decided if I will do the meet and greet but if I do, I have a 45 single of Hotel California and that would definitely be the one item I would want him to sign. When I think of that song, I think of Don.

Wonder if his ticketing people could answer and clarify? I'll try writing to them and see what they say!

My mind is Tiffany twisted

I'm glad you're going to ask, LP. Me and a couple other guys asked and we didn't get responses, but the odds that you'll get a response are much higher!

Just heard back from them! I specifically asked about the picks and guitars and I also asked about my "Hotel California" 45 single. This is the response:

Hello!
    Apologies for the delayed response but I sent your email to management to find out for sure how to answer you. Please see below:

No guitars and no picks period- her hotel California thing is great!
    We just ask nothing with other Eagles members signatures on it.

Hope this helps!

I've gotta admit, the fact that I can get the 45 signed, sweetens the pot just a little bit more for me. What to do... what to do?!

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Thanks for the info!

Hmm, I've never heard of that kind of restriction before! Do you think you could ask why?

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyplays
    Perhaps he doesn't want anyone coming to the show and meet/greet just to fulfill a complete set of Eagles signatures?
    I don't understand why wanting a complete set of signatures automatically makes you suspect as a fan. You're a huge fan, but if your "Hotel California" 45 had already been signed by Randy Meisner, for instance, he'd no longer be willing to autograph it. Again, personalization guarantees no resale value, so...?

Thank goodness Stevie Nicks doesn't have that policy. My dream is to get her signature on my Buckingham Nicks album, which Lindsey Buckingham has already signed. I'm one of those peole who likes ALL the contributors to an album to sign it, not just my favorite.