Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Felder to do summer tour with Styx & Foreigner; new version of HC on related CD

Default Re: Felder to do summer tour with Styx & Foreigner; new version of HC on related CD

Ok, now he replied to me directly to confirm the VIP tix situation.

Hmm... what to do.... what to do?!?!

Sorry for posting so much! I promise I will stop now. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Default Re: Felder to do summer tour with Styx & Foreigner; new version of HC on related CD

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Wow. That kind of carelessness is inexcusable.
    Isn't it? I mean, when it's an article about somebody, get the somebody's name right.

Mind you, I recently read something about an Eagles tribute band that called TBS a base player rather than a bass player ...

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2014...-in-glory.html

Though they've toured together before, this time has the addition of a new take on a signature rock hit. Fedler, Styx and Foreigner have re-recorded the Eagles' signature 1977 single "Hotel California" for the tour, with newly sung verses and plenty of guitar solos. In the interview, Fedler hinted that "Hotel California" could very easily close out the shows on the Soundtrack of Summer Tour.
    "Newly sung verses"? I wonder what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    "Newly sung verses"? I wonder what that means.
    I read somewhere else where the lead singer from Foreigner and Tommy Shaw from Styx sing a verse along with Don, so maybe that's what it means. I doubt they changed the lyrics, but it's hard to say. It'll be cool to hear.

I'm majorly bummed I can't go as St Louis is outdoor as is Chicago....

Much like Joe Walsh at Ribfest a couple years ago, I cannot physically do outdoor concerts. I have an extreme reaction to heat and with my bad health lately it'd be a recipe for disaster. I'm very upset but I'm not going to potentially hurt or kill myself by going to this show. I had a chance to go to Clapton's Crossroads back in 2010. Same deal, no can do with the heat. I need seating AND air conditioning.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyplays View Post
    Ok, now he replied to me directly to confirm the VIP tix situation.

Hmm... what to do.... what to do?!?!

Sorry for posting so much! I promise I will stop now. lol
    LP, trust me - if one of the Eagles were sending direct messages to me, you can bet I'd be posting ALL of them here!

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post

Much like Joe Walsh at Ribfest a couple years ago, I cannot physically do outdoor concerts. I have an extreme reaction to heat and with my bad health lately it'd be a recipe for disaster. I'm very upset but I'm not going to potentially hurt or kill myself by going to this show. I had a chance to go to Clapton's Crossroads back in 2010. Same deal, no can do with the heat. I need seating AND air conditioning.
    I'm so sorry to hear it. Maybe they'll add more dates near you.... I know you must be terribly disappointed.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

WF, I'm sorry to hear you can't go too! I know you would have loved it.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Aw - I'm really sorry you won't be able to see one of these shows too, Austin. I know what it would mean to you. Although I can do it, I'm not a big fan of these types of outdoor summer concerts either. It has to be an exceptionally special event for me before I'm willing to brave the outdoor 'elements' now that I'm officially old.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post

Awww Austin, this totally sucks!!

My mind is Tiffany twisted