Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don Felder / Soundtrack of Summer Tuscaloosa Amph., Tuscaloosa, AL - 5/29/14

Default Re: Don Felder / Soundtrack of Summer Tuscaloosa Amph., Tuscaloosa, AL - 5/29/14

I don't think you're too late to order the VIP, Soda. I checked his website. I still say go for it.

Default Re: Don Felder / Soundtrack of Summer Tuscaloosa Amph., Tuscaloosa, AL - 5/29/14

I did it. I am so weak when it comes to this kind of thing! I could've been strong if there hadn't been an VIP upgrade, but as the show got closer and closer my resolve faded away. Plus, I'm going to fewer Fleetwood Mac shows this leg than originally planned, so I have a little more money than I expected.

I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Woo hoo! Soda, you should bring the old photo of you and him along with the album and say, "I look bad in this, can we please take another?" - I think he would get a kick out of seeing it! You should also have a business card made from Vistaprint (only $12) for EOC/The Border with your name as administrator/founder, "Established in 2006," with your e-mail, so he equates you with the site, you can give it to his assistant. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Yehaw, Soda. I knew you were going to give in.

Have fun. I wish I could go. I just hate it was on a weeknight. I think I would had gone if it was a little closer. So I can't say I wouldn't had gone even though it was a weeknight.

I would had loved to see Don, Styx and Foreigner. Maybe Don more than the other two.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 05-23-2014 at 11:39 PM.

Wow, that's very cool, Soda! I hope you have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Woo hoo! Soda, you should bring the old photo of you and him along with the album and say, "I look bad in this, can we please take another?" - I think he would get a kick out of seeing it! You should also have a business card made from Vistaprint (only $12) for EOC/The Border with your name as administrator/founder, "Established in 2006," with your e-mail, so he equates you with the site, you can give it to his assistant. Can't wait to hear all about it!!
    Man, I look so gross in that photo that I don't even want to look at it, much less show it to others!

I'm not gonna plug the site, I don't think. It might come off like I was just interested in promoting myself rather than meeting him.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

I just saw this! Way to go Soda! It's nice to know that the $ saved from the Houston show no-go are going to a great cause!

Have a great time!!

I'm here at the local Burger King having ice cream, waiting until it's time to call the VIP folks. Excited!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Enjoy Soda! Desperada and I are having a 'quiet' drink here in a Dublin as we plan next weeks festivities!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Can't believe you're going to be with Don Felder, Soda!!! Awesome!!! Can't wait to hear.

I just had two mimosas at lunch on a weekday, and now that I'm home with the kids I know why I never do that. Enjoy your "planning" time and drinky with Desperada, GA!!