Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: BIG album news!!

Speaking of the song, the beat almost kind of reminds me of a latin song....with the guitar sounding kind of bluesy. The lines you hear are.....

"I like to go out every now and then
    I can't wait to do it again
    But I....." (and it fades out then)

Thanks for the info, Maleah! It'll have to last as I still can't hear it. I even tried restarting my computer and clearing my cache. No luck.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I'm sorry you can't hear it. I even went to their myspace page to see if maybe they had a clip of it there....but no luck

OK, after clearing not only the cache but the browser history, I was able to hear Last Good Time in Town... FINALLY! It's certainly different... I'll reserve judgment until I hear the whole track.

Edited to add: The more I listen to it the more I like it.

OK, I also am able to hear Long Road Out of Eden! I can only hear the instrumental though, not any lyrics, and it sounds like Middle Eastern music. I hope the track's not all like that for its 10+ minutes. I got enough of Middle Eastern music when I lived in Saudi Arabia.

Same here, the more i listened to Joe's song......the more I liked it!

Now it's my turn to be frustrated because now I can't hear ANY of them! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetHolly
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Last night I was snooping around in my local Wal-Mart's music department. I noticed there were no Eagles advertisements out anywhere about the new album, so I asked one of the department employees about it. He said that they rarely got any kind of promotional stuff there. I said, "Really, and Wal-Mart is backing them, but they aren't promoting them?" Drat! I wanted to ask him if they would let me have some of it!

I thought that was strange. Do you think he was just putting me off? I didn't notice any other posters or flyers around either.
    I was at Wally-world earlier this evening. While in the music department I noticed they seemed to be promoting it. I was totally pukin', cause I was so excited.
    That's really strange Brooke...like Holly's walmart....we're promoting it! We're starting to get little banners that are going up as headers and footers on different displays. We're also keeping a large supply of the other Eagles cd and box set. Supposedly next week we're supposed to be getting those cardboard pieces that go over the detectors at the front of the store (you know, the ones that promote a movie release or a really big music release). I would assume that about 2 weeks before the release we would be hit hard with a lot of promotional stuff. I'm hoping they give us some buttons or something to wear as well. Like when the playstation 3 was released we got lanyards and bumper stickers and buttons, posters, all that jazz...........that would be so cool with the Eagles!
    Very cool Maleah! I'm getting so excited right now!
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    OK, I also am able to hear Long Road Out of Eden! I can only hear the instrumental though, not any lyrics, and it sounds like Middle Eastern music. I hope the track's not all like that for its 10+ minutes. I got enough of Middle Eastern music when I lived in Saudi Arabia.
    There may be a lot of people who aren't so familiar with this type of music who may find it challenging and interesting. I am glad the band is trying something different, musically.

I'm not going to try and listen because it appears others have had problems. I'm happy to wait now.

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

I've just listened to these 3 songs. I'm not sure about this instrumental song. I was surprised to hear a funky song and I really like it. As for the Timmy song... hmmm... sounds similar to Do Something.

I can't hear them either. Is there any way for someone to download them and post them here?