Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG album news!!

I was just over at the official Eagles site and the new album is now up for pre-order. There is an exclusive t-shirt offer with pre-order only.

Stuck on the Border

Yes. Well. Unfortunately the pre-order is only available to people who live in the United States. So much for that. I saw no mention of when non US residents will be able to order it.

FP, they are doing a drawing among the pre-orders received by Sept 21 for a pair of tix to the Nokia shows. I am assuming, and let me stress this is just my assumption, that they would open the pre-order to the world after the 21st of Sept. The reason I'm guessing at this is the "grand prize" of tix to a Nokia show include airfare from the 48 continuous states.

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

OMG - are you joking. I'm going there right now - Aaaaaaaah!

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Woo Hoo!!! I've just pre-ordered it. It cost a bundle because I 'Express' ordered it, ordered T-shirt plus I got a free download of the song (which is playing now - can you hear it?). I'm in the poor house now but I don't care - Ha!

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I did the same thing TBS!!! The same exact pack......cd/t-shirt/download and express shipping.....$52 or something like that ouch but worth it Not like I'll win the tickets to see the guys but.....hey....I can always dream of the day that God smiled on me

Stuck on the Border

Congratulations to you pre-orderers and yes, I guess because of the competition they can't open it outside the US yet. Thanks to eaglesband.com for sending me 2 emails (GOOD GRIEF! What sort of over-exposure is this) about the single and about the pre-order!

I’m going to order my CD from the site, too, so we can all win the drawing and fly out to LA to see the Eagles/Chicks. (It never hurts to dream....)

I’m not much of a T-shirt wearer, so I don’t know if I will order the shirt or not.
    And you know, they have had HOW LONG (pun intended) to come up with the design for this shirt, so why isn’t it ready yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DonFan
    I’m going to order my CD from the site, too, so we can all win the drawing and fly out to LA to see the Eagles/Chicks. (It never hurts to dream....)

I’m not much of a T-shirt wearer, so I don’t know if I will order the shirt or not.
    And you know, they have had HOW LONG (pun intended) to come up with the design for this shirt, so why isn’t it ready yet?
    LOL, DF! I enjoyed your pun intended!

I envy those of you able to pre-order the album. I can't order on the Internet anyway, as I don't have such things as credit cards (I actually prefer it that way ). I just want to be able to walk into my local music store and BUY THE CD! Can you feel my pain?

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Loved your pun, too, DF! And I couldn't agree more!

I think I will preorder mine too. You never know!

And I feel your pain Mrs. F and all of you outside the US who can't get theirs.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten