Thread: Eagles at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville, FL 02/27/14

Default Eagles at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville, FL 02/27/14

Forgive me if this is already there and if I get the date order wrong. Can't pick up the American way. Please move if needed.

Review: http://members.jacksonville.com/ente...-fun-when-they

One of those reviewers who's crazy about Joe and not keen on Bernie or Steuart. Me, I like the variety.

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2014...-in-glory.html

Default Re: Eagles at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville, FL 02/27/14

The link in the story to pictures of the show are pretty nice, but barely any shots of Joe! They're all primarily the first part of the show, and they all look good!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville, FL 02/27/14

Thanks SS!!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Wow, I can't believe how dismissive that reviewer was of Bernie (Steuart too, but that's more understandable since he's not an Eagle). Just because you prefer Joe doesn't mean you should act like Bernie is worthless.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Yeah and the reviewer could also say more about THE LEADERS of the band and say something nice instead of only noting that Glenn sounded a bit rough

Stuck on the Border

It was very typical of many reviews which seem to focus only on Joe.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by bluefeather View Post
    Yeah and the reviewer could also say more about THE LEADERS of the band and say something nice instead of only noting that Glenn sounded a bit rough
    Sure poor Glenn hasn't been well all week. I was sick too and I got a week off. Can you imagine the fuss that the reporter would have made if Glenn had been afforded that luxury??? These guys just can't win.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP