Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: EAGLES AT NATIONWIDE ARENA, COLUMBUS, OHIO 3/5/14

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: EAGLES AT NATIONWIDE ARENA, COLUMBUS, OHIO 3/5/14

Welcome, HF78! You picked a great band for your first concert experiences!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

welcome Henleyfan78 and congrats on your great start with the concert life

Quote Originally Posted by Henleyfan78 View Post
    Hi, I recently joined this site. My name is Caleb and I am 15 years old. I have seen 2 concerts.. both of which were the eagles. I recently saw them in Columbus Ohio. I had the time of my lie. The only thing I would have changed was the fact that they didn't play learn to be still.
    Welcome! I love that song, too!

Keith. We had a great time withe you in Columbus. Was really funny you recognized my husbands shirt!! Great show as usual. Glad you got those picks too. Last show we got joe Walsh pick. Will do some kind of framing too not sure what yet. Hope to see you and your wife at a show soon Not soon enough for me. I am convinced they will do more shows. Never count these boys out. They are the greatest band of all time and they are not finished yet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deb828 View Post
    Someone wrote an indignant letter to the editor today regarding the above review. While I did not experience a truly "rocking" packed house (due to my dull seat section), I really got a kick out of this letter. The Eagles gave a fantastic concert! Thought I would share the letter with you:http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...it-was-72.html

the writer makes a good case and beautifully defends the fact that Eagles music is trans-generational

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by deb828 View Post
    Someone wrote an indignant letter to the editor today regarding the above review. While I did not experience a truly "rocking" packed house (due to my dull seat section), I really got a kick out of this letter. The Eagles gave a fantastic concert! Thought I would share the letter with you:http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...it-was-72.html

Thanks Deb for Posting this. I liked the rebuttal. Not everyone was old at the show. I saw and spoke with lots of people that were much younger than I am. (49)

Out on the Border

I missed the eagles when they came to Pittsburgh. so when I checked and found out they were to be in Columbus,ohio ,, I purchased a ticket and drove over via interstate 70. this was my third concert , and may god bless these guys , you know that they could play these songs in their sleep , yet they know how much we enjoy watching and listening to them. after the concert I drove back home , all the time fighting not falling a sleep at the wheel. I did all the smart things by stopping at rest stop and washing my face with cold water. also keeping the car cold helps. I was impressed with joe walsh. seems like he just gets better all the time. the speed of his fingers , and how he can bend the strings , he is the best!!! so nice to see Bernie leadon. lets hope that after they return from Europe , and they get some rest , that they think???? can we do this some more???? can we shell out the bucks and come see them???? get real ,,,, yea , we can find the bucks. but if not , these guys have already gone above and beyond what is expected. thanks to the Columbus folks , they were generous to this Pittsburgh guy , and allowed me to be a buckeye.

Welcome to the new members and thanks for the reviews!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado Islander canuck's Avatar

Thanks for the reviews everyone