Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Glenn's Women?

Default Re: Glenn's Women?

Isn't Sharon like 12 or 13 years younger than Don?

Well when you think of it. None of the guys wives are close to their ages. Their either between 5 to 12 years apart.

Didn't Don get in trouble in 1980 for having an underage girl in his house. Its funny how time change from when Don dated Lorelei in the 70s to the incident in 1980.

Stuck on the Border

I don't think there was a big change from 1975 to 1980, just that the law was involved in 1980 and not 1975. Lorelei said that Irving Azoff advised Don to end their relationship because she was jailbait and her parents could have him arrested.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    Lynn Schiller's birthdate is given as March 1951, so she'd have been about 24 at the time, 2-3 years younger than Glenn.
    https://www.playboy.com/galleries/pl...ller-0/slide-1
    Is it link safe to click that link at work? I don't wanna get fired.

If Lynn is that blond woman that Glenn was briefly photographed with in the 70s, she was gorgeous.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Is it link safe to click that link at work? I don't wanna get fired.

If Lynn is that blond woman that Glenn was briefly photographed with in the 70s, she was gorgeous.
    Nothing worse than a belly-button when I clicked on it but you never know. I think you may have to sign in for anything more racy but I didn't try. She was the blond who was shown with Glenn in the documentary at the point where he said they tried to have relationships.

Thank you. It took too long to load and I got nervous and bailed out. Maybe I'll try again later. Maybe not though, I feel like a creep already.

When I was 17 my parents wouldn't allow me to date a guy who was 20. Mom's view was if he wasn't in high school with me he was too old! I laugh at her reasoning but she was tough, tougher than my dad.

Didn't Cali have age of consent laws back then? Ok I just realized she was my age at the time. I doubt I would have been interested in a 26 year old even if he was Don Henley. I don't think I would have any common ground with a guy that much older wayyy back then.

Shun, IMHO there is a huge difference when someone is in their teens to their being in their 30's with a large age gap. Then again this is my feelings & I wouldn't dream of imposing those on anybody.

I don't think there was a big change from 1975 to 1980, just that the law was involved in 1980 and not 1975. Lorelei said that Irving Azoff advised Don to end their relationship because she was jailbait and her parents could have him arrested.

Wasn't that because there was a raid and drugs were found in the house? IDK nor do I really want to dig up old Dirty Laundry.

Well off to physical therapy.

The identity of the woman with whom Glenn lived in New Mexico was never revealed was it? I think he lived with her for a couple of years in the mid-70s, not sure.

Stuck on the Border

I thought that was his first wife.

Stuck on the Border

I thought that was his first wife.
    It was; Janie Beggs.