Page 182 of 200 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1993

Thread: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread (Apr 2014 - June 2016)

Default Re: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread

Thank you so much...he's gorgeous.!!

I was hoping someone would make some screen caps of this. Thank you, Dreamer!

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Wow!!! I do love that rugged look on Glenn!!! Such a gorgeous man

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

As moderator of the Glenn forum I'll throw my tuppence worth in

Firstly I have been very busy with a number of situations at work. I applied for new job - a sideways move but nevertheless it had to be treated as a new job in terms of the CV (resume), 'suitability questions' and interview. I also had to represent my school at a conference which was enjoyable but very tiring. The a long with my usual work, end of term grading and my family left me with very little Border time.

I too have felt very nostalgic posting pictures of Glenn and seeing others do so. Its a strange time, it has been thrust on us very suddenly. A lot of us don't know how to cope and haven't been sure what is the 'right' thing to do. And I suppose the inevitable 'whats the point?' attitude has to be addressed too.

However its by doing things like this that we keep his memory alive and I'm sure each and every one of us wants to do that. So I would say POST AWAY. As has been rightly pointed out we have no knowing what material may surface in the future. Its been a long 8 weeks for many of us and for Cindy, Glenn's family and the band members themselves too. But in reality 8 weeks is not a long time in terms of planning a tribute, a booklet, new music or commemorative material either.

Also there are particular pictures that mean things on a personal level to so many people and to see them still posted brings a 'lift' to their day.

I even debated losing my after his name after he passed away, which is why I was reluctant to even post his name for a few weeks. But the I realised that to me he is still the same, and I love him as much as ever.

Taylor's 25th Birthday was 11th March. I was thinking about her all day - I didn't post it on any of the FB groups because I didn't want it to end up in a public group. I don't thinks she or Cindy would have liked that. On 12th March 4 years ago Glenn announced his release date for After Hours and over the next few days released the tour dates to accompany the album. How much has changed since then

And I didn't get the job!! But I'm glad I went for it - one thing I have learned over the last 8 weeks is that you can take nothing for granted and that this is not a dress rehersal for life.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Happy belated birthday to Taylor. I hope that her birthday was a good one, despite what has happened.

I haven't had a chance to watch the interview yet, but those screenshots are beautiful, Dreamer. Scruffy Glenn is my favorite Glenn.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border

Example of working with another musician:

Michelle Branch:

Not a musician, but Arli$$ co-star Robert Wuhl:

And again with Wuhl & Seger. The other guy in both photos is Charley Steiner who is the main play-by-play voice for the Los Angeles Dodgers Radio Network (Wikipedia.

John Fogerty:

Paul Stanley:

Bruce Kulick:

Notice Cindy in the background

And again with Wuhl & Seger. The other guy in both photos is Charley Steiner who is the main play-by-play voice for the Los Angeles Dodgers Radio Network (Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    Notice Cindy in the background

Wasn't this picture taken last year. I remembered Glenn was there at Bob's concert. I could be wrong, but I remembered seeing Robert's name in helping Glenn with the HC musical. Their maybe another person named Robert Wuhl, but I remembered seeing his name.

I remembered the John Fogerty picture. I can't remembered when and where it was taken. I think it was 2014. It wasn't that long ago.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I think you are correct on both counts, shun. I do believe that picture was taken at Bob's MSG concert and Robert Wuhl was participating in the Hotel California Broadway project in some capacity.

Now, to celebrate St. Paddy's Day, here he is ...

I know this jacket often looks blue in some photos and screen caps. However, in the Live in Dublin DVD, Glenn says he is "wearing the green" tonight.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I had to laugh at the picture with Bob. The other guys had band guest backstage passes while Glenn had band access and band guest backstage passes. LOL

The picture of Glenn with Cindy, Taylor and Deacon is soo cute. I love Taylor's eyes.