Page 181 of 200 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1993

Thread: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread (Apr 2014 - June 2016)

Default Re: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread

..great pics on his page..

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

I'm posting the full sized version of one of the photos GH posted because I've never seen it before.

I'm torn on the posting thing. On one hand, I understand the not posting because there's little or nothing new to post. It seems redundant. (Though, I'm sure that there's still some photos out there that we haven't seen). Also, for some of us, different photos are still hard to look at. On the other hand, not posting anything at all makes me feel like I'm dishonoring his memory, like I'm forgetting him.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border

Thanks for posting the bigger picture. I was trying to post it earlier but photobucket was giving me problems. I hadn't seen it before, either. I assume it's from the same shoot as the one in the gym advert.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Glennhoney View Post
    I fear the day when there won't be any more pictures to find.........
    I hear ya, GH, but maybe we're not there yet. There may end up being a lot of pictures that surface in the future that have never been seen before - ya just never know.

As far as continuing to post pictures here, I personally think there's nothing wrong with it. For some people, it helps keep Glenn's memory alive and is cathartic and for others, it may be painful to see them. However, those folks won't visit this thread anyway. I'm not suggesting that we flood the thread by posting the same pictures repeatedly, but if you feel like it helps to post things that remind you of certain things or events, then I say go for it. As we've being saying the last couple of months, each of us have to figure out how best to deal with Glenn's death whether it be looking at pictures, listening to his music, or whatever. We're all still trying to figure it out.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

So in keeping with my previous post, I've been thinking of Taylor the last couple of days because her birthday is this month. I think it was either yesterday, March 11 or either March 21, but I can't remember for sure. Anyway, this is for Taylor. Her 25th birthday may not be as festive as she would have wished, but I hope she can remember what her dad once said about trying to extract joy out of every day. I'm sure that she knows he adored her ...

Hard to believe Taylor is already 25 years old.....I'm sure it wasn't a joyous occasion as it would've been....5652i_ss.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Aww, those are adorable pics with Taylor. I didn't realize her hair was that curly. I can't imagine what she and her brothers going through. I'm still thrown that Glenn's (and Don's) kids are so young. I guess since my parents had me in their early 20s I still assume most did have kids young and theirs would've been older than me as I'm almost 30.

About the pictures I understand how some don't like seeing them but I'm one that still likes to. It's one of the reasons I love Tumblr and how some find pics and keep posting. Reminds me too of my George Harrison book I got that went with Martin Scorsese & Olivia Harrison's documentary "Living in the Material World". It has so many pictures, stories, quotes, and letters. I get it out from time to time and go back through it. It's so heavy my Mom refers to it as my George encyclopedia.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Okay - Here are some 'new' oldie screenshots from the Christopher Cross interview that UTW posted in another thread. Enjoy ...

And the rest of them ...

Stuck on the Border

Thanks for taking those screenshots. My reaction was "he looks rough" but I've decided it's quite a sexy look. I guess I like him rumpled.