Page 78 of 200 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread (Apr 2014 - June 2016)

Border Desperado SilverAcidRayne's Avatar

Default Re: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Randy Baumann from WDVE in Pittsburgh is at the Garden of Laughs event tonight at MSG (Randy took this picture). Some of you may recall that Randy is the DJ who blocked me on Twitter for calling him on his unkind comments about Glenn. A great many of his followers agreed with me and he actually blamed their comments on me. Little does he know that while I can't view his Twitter feed, I can still see his tweets on searches.

oh wow... lol i would have done the same thing. not only do i love this band i love Bon Jovi The Beatles those are the bands that i'm very passionate about and god forbid someone talks trash about them... lmao what did this guy say?

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverAcidRayne View Post
    oh wow... lol i would have done the same thing. not only do i love this band i love Bon Jovi The Beatles those are the bands that i'm very passionate about and god forbid someone talks trash about them... lmao what did this guy say?
    It wasn't just once, it was three different times, Feb. 2013, Sept. 2013, and July 2014 (I still have the tweets, it was an easy look-up). Several bad words that I won't repeat. The second time, a lot of people replied and disagreed with him, but since I was the first and he knows I'm a big Eagles fan, he assumed I organized all these people to reply to him, which I did not do. The last time, when I replied, he determined I was a stalker of Glenn's and blocked me, said he thought Glenn should be worried.

I don't reply to tweets I see, except in rare cases. Since Randy is a DJ at a favorite radio station of mine, I replied to each of his.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

It wasn't just once, it was three different times, Feb. 2013, Sept. 2013, and July 2014 (I still have the tweets, it was an easy look-up). Several bad words that I won't repeat. The second time, a lot of people replied and disagreed with him, but since I was the first and he knows I'm a big Eagles fan, he assumed I organized all these people to reply to him, which I did not do. The last time, when I replied, he determined I was a stalker of Glenn's and blocked me, said he thought Glenn should be worried.

I don't reply to tweets I see, except in rare cases. Since Randy is a DJ at a favorite radio station of mine, I replied to each of his.
    OMG. lol

Theres a word for that type of person i cant think of it. yeah i think you did right i applaud you. what bothers me about people like him is that they always think they are right and they feel they can be rude. and we are just fans that are sticking up for them. You being a fan you would not hurt that man so he's an idiot for even fighting with you. and a little touched in the head to think you have this "posse" out to get him lmao

Wow - I had no idea - unbelievable!!!

What you wanna bet he kissed up to Glenn at the event, even though he'd trashed him and Don multiple times on his Twitter account? Well, maybe if Glenn was lucky, the guy didn't get close enough to do so.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Wow - I had no idea - unbelievable!!!

What you wanna bet he kissed up to Glenn at the event, even though he'd trashed him and Don multiple times on his Twitter account? Well, maybe if Glenn was lucky, the guy didn't get close enough to do so.
    I wondered that myself, Soda. I would hope Randy isn't that hypocritical. Still, I do know he has a lot of respect for Glenn and Don as musicians and songwriters, so I guess he could take that tack if he ever met them and still be sincere about it.
    VK

he sounds like that type of person. people in the business like that will kiss a lot of booty i should say and then act like they are the worst people behind their backs. unfortunately thats how the world works. i'm just glad I wasnt around with those tweets all because it would have been worse. LMAO

In one of the last tweets, he called me a stalker, then said #glennShouldBeWorried. So I'm hoping that since it's been almost a year, he's forgotten all about it and didn't walk up to Glenn and say, "Hey, you have this crazy stalker..."!
    VK

In one of the last tweets, he called me a stalker, then said #glennShouldBeWorried. So I'm hoping that since it's been almost a year, he's forgotten all about it and didn't walk up to Glenn and say, "Hey, you have this crazy stalker..."!
    ugh. there is a difference. but picking on fans isn't normal either. lmao

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Glenn has a good memory for faces and is also a discerning man with common sense. I would think he would be able to tell the difference himself between a stalker and a fan, and would know that you are a fan VA. I'm sure too that the Eagles in general know that they have a hardcore group of fans who will try to make it to as many shows as possible and will not assume that seeing the same faces at different shows will imply that people are stalkers. That guy was just trying to put you down because in his heart he knew you were right to defend Glenn . JMHO
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

12,000!!!

Its so hard to pick one individual pic as being my favourite (tho I do have a few) so in celebration I will post a ton of them.....

'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP