Thread: Vet's Aid 2022

Default Vet's Aid 2022

Lot's of you tube videos for Vet's Aid. Spent a couple hours watching them. I just googled Vet's Aid 2022 and had my choice. Check them out.

Default Re: Vet's Aid 2022

I watched it on live stream. I really wasn’t interested in any of the other groups. I just wanted to see James Gang and Joe at the end. I didn’t know not one song by any of the other artists except Hurt from Nine Inch Nails.

James Gang were awesome. A lot of songs I thought I would never hear in either Joe’s solo shows. Of course they played his popular songs we hear in concert.

Great job to Christian, Joe and Majorie. Christian was the MC throughout the concert. Christian called Joe dad a couple of times. I wonder how old was he when his mother married Joe. Was he already an adult or a teenager?

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Default Re: Vet's Aid 2022

I’ll have to catch this. I intended to watch live, but it wasn’t at a good time for me. It’s awesome that Joe does these.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten