Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don Felder has a MySpace!

Something cute - Felder has a video flashing "VISIT LEAH FELDER'S MYSPACE" on his page. So, I visited it - and he's left messages for her on it! I guess he really does use this thing himself!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by rcknalwys
    I checked out Don Felder's site a week or so ago.....interesting. I love the idea of sharing our own sites. Mine is www.myspace.com/rckn4evr, come visit me ya'll!
    Thanks rcknalwys. I'll check it out!
    "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight ....." -- Pink
    www.setbb.com/allthingsmusic

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Little Sister
    Perhaps we could start a thread in Cheap Talk and Wine re our myspace. In fact, I think I'll go there now and start it. lol.
    Sounds like a good idea to me!
    "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight ....." -- Pink

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Something cute - Felder has a video flashing "VISIT LEAH FELDER'S MYSPACE" on his page. So, I visited it - and he's left messages for her on it! I guess he really does use this thing himself!
    I've seen that! Is that his wife or his daughter or what???

And in response to your earlier response to MY post: Regarding your henna tattoo -- I had no idea they even lasted that long. They're pretty cool. Especially if you just want something for a special occasion. Although, I prefer the permanent type, and I'd like to get a couple more, my husband isn't too keen on it. I'm going to have to persuade him somehow!!!

I'm sure meeting them was great! I know what you mean about the length of time you get to spend with them. Hayley and I met a few members of Chicago (none of the original four though -- I was disappointed), a few years ago. The time spent chatting was about 45 seconds! Tris Imboden was the nicest. Jason Scheff was pretty nice, but he had other people to talk to. He signed an autograph for Hayley and then went on his way.

Thanks for the date correction. I just remember someone on my board saying that someone on your board was selling tickets for a Glenn concert in Niagara Falls (which is about 20-30 minutes from my house), but I thought the date was different. Oh well, no matter -- it's over now anyway! Hope you had a great time there Nancy!

Oh my gosh, BK! We were that close to you and we didn't get together for coffee or something??? Tsk. Next time.

Awww PLS! I didn't know you were there too! That would have been so great to meet you and Nancy (and anyone else who may have gone!)!! As you said, maybe next time! Maybe next time, I could bring White Russians and we could ALL go see Glenn!!!

Hope you had a great time as well PLS!

At the risk of high jacking this thread...I had a great time, BK! Glenn was so on! Fallsview is a great venue in an area with some breathtaking views. (and the view inside was breathtaking as well )

Oops! You're right. We're sort of OT, aren't we? Okay well, glad you had a good time, and I have no doubt the vew inside was every bit as gorgeous as outside!!! I'm done.

BTW Leah Felder is his daughter, and her band that he was advertising was Big Dume. His other kids are also in his top friends. It's cute.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Have you heard any of Leah's work?