Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Australian & New Zealand tour announced for February/March 2015

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Australian & New Zealand tour announced for February/March 2015

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    The Ten News interview that no one outside of Australia could view! Special thank you to Ms. Bishop for replying to me and providing the link...

It's 6.5 minutes long...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnN_...ature=youtu.be
    I knew it had to be longer than what I saw on their news bulletin. You are so good, VA.

But 'we play songs from all our studio albums'. No you don't, Glenn. You seem to have forgotten LROOE was ever made.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I knew it had to be longer than what I saw on their news bulletin. You are so good, VA.

But 'we play songs from all our studio albums'. No you don't, Glenn. You seem to have forgotten LROOE was ever made.
    Angela Bishop tweeted the interview right after you posted it, and I replied and said no one outside of Australia could see it, and all the other news stations had interviews we could see. She replied two days ago with that link and I just saw the reply when I powered on my tablet. No idea why the computer and phone don't show the notifications!

I agree about the comment Glenn made. It brought on yet another coughing attack as I tried to ask him what he was thinking by saying that.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

I also agree. It raises the question - yet again - as to why they ignored LROOE when it's part of their history! Those of us who have been life-long fans would have welcomed a tour with or without "Eden" but it's release and the success of that tour introduced a lot of people to what we already knew was the greatest American band of all time. I still scratch my head over the exclusion. It seems to me that a logical choice would have been to include No More Cloudy Days OR to use I Dreamed There Was No War as an interlude during a set change at the very least. In spite of the fact that 'History' is a remarkable show, it was a disappointment that they didn't acknowledge Eden and Glenn's statement brought that home.
    I just need a little downtime.........

At least freaking "How Long" - I mean, it's absolutely perfect in terms of closing the "History" circle; it's a song they played on their first tours and released on their latest album. At least we got at one show... and it was awesome! WHY did that encore with SBR not last? It was AMAZING!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border

Two days from now I'll be on the way to Oz Hopefully I won't be visiting the local hospital like I did in Singapore last month
    Does anybody know if the frow tickets with ticketek have early admission or a reception before the show? It only says on my ticketek account to collect the tickets at the venue from 2 hours prior.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by flojo View Post
    Two days from now I'll be on the way to Oz Hopefully I won't be visiting the local hospital like I did in Singapore last month
    Does anybody know if the frow tickets with ticketek have early admission or a reception before the show? It only says on my ticketek account to collect the tickets at the venue from 2 hours prior.
    There is nothing like that, sorry.

Out on the Border

No probs, I had just assumed there would be as there was in the states and europe.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

There was no reception/pre show party in Ireland either Flojo, and the one in London was not worth writing home about!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    There was no reception/pre show party in Ireland either Flojo, and the one in London was not worth writing home about!!
    That's right it was just early entry in Dublin and Amsterdam, maybe I'm getting mixed up The ones in the states were great, it's nice to get in early and be able to get to the bar without standing in a queue for ages!
    I am so excited, today just can't go fast enough, I haven't even started packing yet...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

To be honest, I'd rather just pay €200 and be right at the front for the night than have to fork out for food and drinks that I really dont need. I love the NYC VIP package, but thats about it really. North America can do it in style!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP