Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: September Video Chat Party - Buffalo 1994 - Sept. 15

Default September Video Chat Party - Buffalo 1994 - Sept. 15

Well, it's been a while since we've had a video chat! For those of you who are new, a video chat is when we all get together in The Border's chatroom (accessible from a link at the top of the page) and watch a DVD together. I thought, since I'm sending out so many copies of the Buffalo 1994 concert, why not do make that the next bootleg we watch?

I suggest the date of Saturday, Sept. 15 at 8:00 pm Eastern time. What do you guys think?

BTW, if you'd like a copy of Buffalo 1994, PM me.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I'm very interested
    What I have to for partecipate to the video chat?
    Remember when the days were long ...

MARCO

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Excellent! Hubby is working that night!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

That is a great idea Nancy--I'm in!

I was watching Mountain View the other day, and I was noticing the little moments that happen between the guys. For instance, at the end when Don is singing Desperado and the crowd goes nuts after he sings "Let somebody love you...." and they cheer for several minutes before he can finish "before it's too late." He and Glenn look at each other, and Glenn's hands are poised over the keyboard waiting for the cheers to stop so Don can sing, and the two guys just laugh and shrug their shoulders. I have seen that happen on several bootlegs, and it is such a cute moment. It made me start to wonder about the new songs that we will be hearing on their tour next year, and what kind of moments the guys will be sharing with the new songs, too.

I can't wait!

Stuck on the Border

I'm afraid I will pass on this. I don't have Buffalo and I don't feel that I need it. Perhaps the next Survivor game can start soon. I'll be in that.

I'll be there! It'll be a GREAT distraction from all the work I'm doing right now!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'd love to be there, but I won't know till the time comes. Weekends are usually busy with hubby!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    I'm afraid I will pass on this. I don't have Buffalo and I don't feel that I need it.
    I'm sorry you won't be there, FP. I have to agree with you that Buffalo isn't essential to life, but then again none of the bootlegs are. Still, I've always thought the video parties were more about getting together and having a good time than the "need" for the bootleg itself... but that's just my own viewpoint. At any rate, because Buffalo is so short, we'll probably do HFO, F1, or even Dublin afterwards. Perhaps you can join us then when you feel we are watching concerts that are more necessary.

For those of you that are planning on coming - glad to hear you can make it! Brooke, I'm hoping you can at least drop in for a little while even if you can't come the whole time.

And anyone else who wants to get in on this, just say so! All are welcome!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: September Video Chat Party - Buffalo 1994 - Sept. 15

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts

I suggest the date of Saturday, Sept. 15 at 8:00 pm Eastern time. What do you guys think?

BTW, if you'd like a copy of Buffalo 1994, PM me.
    Thanks for organising that for me Soda!

One small thing: Is there any posssibility we could start it a little earlier? 8:00 Eastern time makes it 2am the following morning Irish time which means I won't really have a lot of time! And I'd really love to be there to do Dublin which I missed last time. But if it has to be 8pm don't worry! I'll make it for at least a while Thanks!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

Sounds like it would be fun -but I'll be feeling extremely old at my 25 year high school class reunion that night. Have fun, ladies.