Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV Shows

Default Re: Favorite TV Shows

I'm not a big TV watcher nowadays but when I do it's usually That Metal Show on VH1 Classic or....Chelsea Lately on E! I find her hilarious.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    I'm not a big TV watcher nowadays but when I do it's usually That Metal Show on VH1 Classic or....Chelsea Lately on E! I find her hilarious.
    I watch That Metal Show sometimes and I do love Chelsea...have you ever read any of her books...they're hysterical

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I watch That Metal Show sometimes and I do love Chelsea...have you ever read any of her books...they're hysterical
    Yup I have and have read them all! Hysterical indeed!!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    OMG, forgot about all of these!! LOVE them all.. and I have to add... Fashion Police! I'm sorry, but Joan Rivers is funny as heck!! I'm sure you don't care about the fashion Austin, but she's brilliant....

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Out on the Border

Mine favorite tv shows are:
    1) Dexter
    2) Revenge
    3) Lost
    4) Friends
    5) True Blood

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

big bang
    blue blood
    revenge
    2 broke girls
    mike and molly

Quote Originally Posted by lizzyplays View Post
    I mostly watch HGTV, Food Network, Cooking Channel, DYI network... odd shows like Dancing With The Stars. I watch any of the Gordon Ramsey shows. I hate sappy things, but I am a sucker for David Tutera's "My Fair Wedding" series! He's simply brilliant. And pretty damn hot too. I also love the Travel Channel, but not fond of the bizarre or weird food shows. Blech. Oh, and love What Not to Wear! Someone needs to nominate me, please. Thanks in advance! lol

I used to love to watch Weeds, Entourage and Breaking Bad. Not really into any other made for tv shows. I don't get The Big Bang Theory at all. I guess I am alone. I watch repeats of Two and Half Men all the time. I hate that that show will never be the same. One of my all time favorites. I thought Revenge looked interesting, but I haven't checked it out (no clue when it's on?). I also like a good rockumentary on VH1.
    My sister just said to me for about the tenth time tonight that she does not get "The Big Bang Theory"....so you're not alone Lizzy! I love watching the Travel Channel...Samantha Brown's shows are awesome...I don't know if she does any new ones or if they're all old ones but I always watch her when she's on...I love the Cooking Channel and Food tv but they make me tooooo hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    My sister just said to me for about the tenth time tonight that she does not get "The Big Bang Theory"....so you're not alone Lizzy! I love watching the Travel Channel...Samantha Brown's shows are awesome...I don't know if she does any new ones or if they're all old ones but I always watch her when she's on...I love the Cooking Channel and Food tv but they make me tooooo hungry!
    Omg Love Samantha!! She has the BEST job in the world. I've been secretly plotting to kidnap her and take away her job.... but shhh....

Thank goodness there's someone else who doesn't get BBT!! Maybe she and I should start our own club...

My mind is Tiffany twisted

anyone see this last night...too funny!!!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

yep very funny show last nite even the two girls were a hoot