Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV Shows

Default Re: Favorite TV Shows

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Sadler View Post
    Well, guess who just got hooked on The Walking Dead??
    Only problem is, I'm only about 1/2 way through season 1...good thing they are on hiatus right now!!
    what's it about GS?

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    what's it about GS?
    Short version: the lives of the survivors of a zombie apocalypse, centered around Atlanta...kinda gross at times but it really hooks you in!!
    I believe the new episodes start up in January, Sunday nights on AMC...?

Okay, I feel like I might be in the minority here, but I'm just going to come out with it. I wish some of these reality shows would go away! I just can't watch them. It's like watching a train wreck. Granted, I don't watch that much TV, but give me a well - acted show any day. There are some reality shows I watch and have watched for years. Little People Big World, What Not To Wear, People's Court and I used to watch American Idol, but I can't stand watching the 'trash TV' that often shows us the worst of humanity. I keep hoping that they are on their way out, but they seem so popular.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Okay, I feel like I might be in the minority here, but I'm just going to come out with it. I wish some of these reality shows would go away! I just can't watch them. It's like watching a train wreck. Granted, I don't watch that much TV, but give me a well - acted show any day. There are some reality shows I watch and have watched for years. Little People Big World, What Not To Wear, People's Court and I used to watch American Idol, but I can't stand watching the 'trash TV' that often shows us the worst of humanity. I keep hoping that they are on their way out, but they seem so popular.

OK-- all BUT Duck Dynasty, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Ax Men, Swamp Men, Alaska State Troopers and Buying Alaska. All of them like Jersey Shore, Survivor, etc.... can go!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    I'm with you PM...I think it's why I barely turn the box on anymore!

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

The only reality shows I really care for are the cooking shows (Hell's Kitchen, Next Food Network Star, etc)...I have been meaning to catch Duck Dynasty though!!

And...I do miss Gene Simmons' Family Jewels...up until that last season, lotsa laughs

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

I can't believe I forgot Storage Wars !! What an awesome show !! I will sit here on my day off and watch a marathon on A&E.

Barry Weiss 2016 !!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchy Woman View Post
    I can't believe I forgot Storage Wars !! What an awesome show !! I will sit here on my day off and watch a marathon on A&E.

Barry Weiss 2016 !!
    Yuuuuup!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Duck Dynasty
    So if you see me walking all alone, don't look back. I'm just on my way back home.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    OK-- all BUT Duck Dynasty, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Ax Men, Swamp Men, Alaska State Troopers and Buying Alaska. All of them like Jersey Shore, Survivor, etc.... can go!!!
    Agreed!

I cannot watch American Idol anymore either! Even as much as I love Keith Urban, I WILL NOT watch Nikki Managh (or however you spell it!)
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten