Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV Shows

Border Desperado Brooklyn Roads's Avatar

Default Re: Favorite TV Shows

I watched "Cosmos" on Friday night through Hulu. You can get it instantly on there. It was great. I love Neil deGrasse Tyson. He knows a lot and is passionate about science, just as Carl Sagan was, but now he's capturing a new audience, and hopefully gets a younger generation excited for what will lie ahead.

I missed last night's episode, but will try catching it on Hulu sometime this week.

Also, on another note - Walking Dead anybody?

Great episode last night, although very sad.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Roads View Post
    I watched "Cosmos" on Friday night through Hulu. You can get it instantly on there. It was great. I love Neil deGrasse Tyson. He knows a lot and is passionate about science, just as Carl Sagan was, but now he's capturing a new audience, and hopefully gets a younger generation excited for what will lie ahead.

I missed last night's episode, but will try catching it on Hulu sometime this week.

Also, on another note - Walking Dead anybody?

Great episode last night, although very sad.
    I love The Walking Dead. Please don't give any spoilers as we won't see it until the current series is released on Blu Ray. I have heard it isn't as good as previous series.

Border Desperado Brooklyn Roads's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I love The Walking Dead. Please don't give any spoilers as we won't see it until the current series is released on Blu Ray. I have heard it isn't as good as previous series.
    I am sorry, I will refrain on any Walking Dead spoilers. I personally like the current season for different reasons, and I think if you watch each episode in succession instead of waiting a week like we have to here, it will flow better. I will keep my mouth zipped. It's just hard sometimes because it's fun to talk about with fellow Walking Dead watchers, but I know what you mean, and I respect that. I've been there myself

Haven't got into a series lately. I might try one of these though.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

I remember there was a fuss about spoilers for Americans because we had to wait so long to see Sherlock and Downton Abbey. I accidentally happened across a spoiler about a major character's death in Downton Abbey last season when reading a "spoiler free" article and it sucked, but I blame myself for reading the comments to the article when only the article itself was guaranteed to be spoiler-free. I'm glad I remained spoiler-free for Sherlock at least!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Maybe I'm just showing my age, but I can't seem to get into network TV shows. I LOVE James Spader, but always seem to miss his new show on NBC. I'll watch pretty much anything on PBS, Law and Order - the original - and the news.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by ktdids View Post
    Maybe I'm just showing my age, but I can't seem to get into network TV shows. I LOVE James Spader, but always seem to miss his new show on NBC. I'll watch pretty much anything on PBS, Law and Order - the original - and the news.
    I love The Blacklist, but it can be a little gruesome. Monday nights at 9 pm central.

And I really like The Good Wife and The Mentalist on Sunday nights, but half the time these shows run late because of sports being on all day and running late. It really makes me mad that they changed these shows from a weeknight to Sunday night last year, because then you are either up late trying to watch or trying to figure out how to set the dvr to record at the correct times.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I have a huge crush on Ed Quinn and he's just finished a pilot episode of a show called Feed Me for NBC. I'm not sure when it's airing but I'll be checking it out just because he's in it!

http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/etha...pilot-feed-me/

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Anyone out there watch the show Portlandia? It's on the Independent Film Channel - it is hilarious.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Addicted to nashville
    Love it

And mr ed still makes me laugh. After the dentist weds I layed down to rest haha mr ed was on and he painted a cat with
    a white stripe to pass it off as a skunk ? He was jealous of the cst .couldn't stop laughing
    End of nap