The Menendez Brothers are innocent.

O.J. did it...
    And so did Oscar Pistorius

http://pistoriusontrial.blogspot.co....-thoughts.html

SS
    xx
    http://secretsquirrelreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

Default Re: Favorite TV Shows

I tried to watch the Menendez Brothers show. I couldn't. They are soo twisted

Oh and Robert Blake is guilty as heck.

Do anybody watch the Good Doctor? I watched a few episodes, but I haven't watched it in a while.

I'm glad This Is Us is back. I hate when its over in a month or two. I think the season finale is in March and I have nothing to watch on Tuesday. Dancing With the Stars should be starting back in March. So their are goes my Mondays.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

I'm happy "This is Us" is back too Shun!!! However, not sure how much it'll air in Feb since they'll be airing the Winter Olympics. It will however get the post Super Bowl slot with a new episode. I also am looking forward to checking out the show that takes over it's timeslot in March "Rise" as it's made by the same people who did "Friday Night Lights" and about a high school drama/musical theater class and the teacher that guides them.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Emergency! (my all-time favorite tv show)

The Orville

Oh. I love Get Smart. Would you believe i have 100 of tapes. Nope. How about 50. No. Ok. How about 2 tapes and phone. Lol

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    I really enjoyed the Menendez series, I just called it "Menendez" - I would tell my kids, "Not now, I'm watching Menendez!" Terrible tragedy all around.

I also loved "Feud: Betty and Joan" on FX.

Next up on FX is The Gianni Versace murder docudrama series. So sad! But I will def be watching - Ryan Murphy does a great job with these.
    Menendez was a horrible tragedy. How did you feel about the outcome?

I want to see Versace too. I saw his mansion on Ocean Drive in Miami when we visited there.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FannyBeTender View Post
    Emergency! (my all-time favorite tv show)
    I knew I liked you, Fanny! Everytime I'm home sick, I have to watch Adam-12 and Emergency, at least a few minutes of it.

Last night, exhausted from a day of painting, I vegged on the couch and watched two parts (an hour each) of the CNN documentary "The Radical Story of Patty Hearst." It was fascinating. Somewhat unexpected for a left-leaning network, Ms. Hearst is presented as totally complicit in the SLA agenda, not brainwashed and absolutely not coerced. Hearst herself did not participate in the documentary and takes great exception to its portrayal of her http://variety.com/2018/film/news/pa...es-1202661655/

Golden Girls.

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    I really enjoyed the Menendez series, I just called it "Menendez" - I would tell my kids, "Not now, I'm watching Menendez!" Terrible tragedy all around.

I also loved "Feud: Betty and Joan" on FX.

Next up on FX is The Gianni Versace murder docudrama series. So sad! But I will def be watching - Ryan Murphy does a great job with these.
    I watched a couple episodes of where the Menendez case was reflected on, and Lyle got to tell the story through phone interviews.

I'm watching Gianni Versace too, and I don't like it as much as OJ. I would imagine that Darren Criss gets nominated for an Emmy, but other than that, I think this season is overrated. But I do like how it's setting the atmosphere for what it was like to be gay during that time period, since people were much more prejudiced about it. I thought it was really cool but eerie that you can look up Jeff Trail and see his actual 48 Hours segment from the 1990s on YouTube.

I also have a problem that there's speculation on what actually happened, since it's known that the perp never was able to tell the story. Don't look up the case, if you really want to be surprised, but it shouldn't ruin the show too much anyways if you did look it up.

Game Of Thrones is the greatest show in the history . 2019 can't get here soon enough.