Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV Shows

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Favorite TV Shows

I've started Friends from the beginning and watch 3 or 4 episodes whenever I can. This Is Ustill it ended. They don't make very many shows for seasons anymore! Don't know how many they had this year, but nothing like the they used to do on Friends! The Blacklist is a favorite too. After that, HGTV and National Geographic are favorite channels. HGTV doesn't have as interesting shows now, I don't think. It's changed a lot.

Agonizing that Cardinals baseball is not on!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I just finished Ozark....wow didn't see that coming. Have to start new season Better Call Saul. Watched Biggest Loser. Too much TV but I need an escape. And to lighten the mood, I found this yesterday😁 i got 2,3 and 10.
    Screenshot_2020-04-16-11-08-55.jpg.

I'm a bit excited that The Masked Singer is coming back to Fox. Thanks to my sister, I got hooked on the most recent season (winter 2020) and with all the craziness I have gone through this year, this show is a welcomed treat. I like the idea of not seeing the singer, one reason why I can tolerate The Voice. better to judge a singer on their talent and not on their looks.

I like masked singer but my kids got tired of it. I just finished The Rain from Netflix. Wow really liked that one. I kept putting it off because it deals with a virus and felt I didn’t need that with all the COVID stuff. However, it’s very good. It’s shot beautifully and casting did a great job. It’s from Sweden and overdubbed and wow they do an amazing job with that. Not like the old days (Kung fu movies) so if you got Netflix give it a try!

I read an article on Facebook that said the reason why people tend to re watch TV shows and movies multiple times is that its comforting. It's familiar, especially episodes or movies you've seen over and over again. it lets your brain relax, your mind doesn't have to totally pay attention since you already know what's going to happen. That's why i tend to watch the same things over again. ...well, that and I have OCD.

I'm sitting here watching the masked singer finale and I have to wonder if either of the two younger Eagles, Vince and Deacon, would consider going on the show. Although, the show has had its fair share of older singers on it. Paul Anka, who is 79, was one of the celebrity singers unmasked this season, so I wonder if the other Eagles would ever go on the show.

I don’t think so. I think they’d pass. My kids wouldn’t let it die when Drew Pinsky was the Eagle that one season. They kept saying it was Joe I thought I raised them better than that! I enjoyed the show but kids and hubby don’t want to watch anymore so I missed the last few seasons.

lol KW! And yet I know how your kids felt, thinking that the Eagle was Joe. There was an astronaut in season 3, that both my sister and I swore up and down, was a boybander. We thought "ooh astronaut...moon man...could it be someone who won an MTV music video award, a.k.a. The Moonman trophy?" And it turned out to be just a solo pop artist, a youngster that I had no idea who he was. But that's what I like about the show, you never know who could be under the mask.

Border Desperado Midnight_Flyer's Avatar

finished watching Manifest on Netflix last night, it is now one of my favourite tv shows, i hope they do more

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

My Kevin & I are watching THE CHOSEN....
    It's a movie/TV series based on the life of Jesus, but it's not campy like the old movies (The Ten Commandments comes to mind
    ) and tells a lot of back stories of the time and the characters.
    It's truly amazing!!! Even if you're not Christian.
    It was showing some episodes on the CW. But you can catch it on THE CHOSEN app, Facebook or YouTube. It's also on Sundays on BYU-TV. I can't wait for Season 4!!!!
    Not to be irreverant, but there is also lots of eye candy.

Does anyone else here watch it?