Hello,

I'm beginning this in an off-topic discussion area. After you read please move if you feel it belongs somewhere else.

So the Eagles don't like fans watching the show through their camera phones. I've seen people do this for an entire song. It's not for me and I can see their point.

I'm just now watching an Elton John concert on AXS TV. He was singing Saturday Night's Alright and he has a slew of audience members around his piano. I can see a little bit of the getting intimate with the audience but there were people standing right in front of him holding up their camera phone for the whole song. Watching it on TV it was fine because the broadcast cameras moved around so I could see him but if I was in the audience at that concert I'd be pissed.

Of course the Eagles don't go to that length and I'm glad they don't because holding up a camera can be distracting to someone behind you but in this case it was ridiculous for the audience who were staring at people standing right in front of Elton John.