Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stoppelmarkt in Vechta, Germany 6/28/14

Default Re: Stoppelmarkt in Vechta, Germany 6/28/14

welcome LegsLarry and thanks for the pics

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome from me too, LL and thanks for the pictures and review. Glad you enjoyed the show.

As far as hiding pictures, I'm not aware that any such feature exists. Our admin, Sodascouts, would know for sure though. But, she's not around this evening so we'll have to wait for her to return.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Welcome LL and thanks for your review and pictures. I had looked at going to Germany when I came home from Liverpool last week but I didn't like the seating set up. I'm kinda glad now as the set list was shortened though I'd've loved to have heard 'HL'.

We have a bit in common too! I'm a few years younger than you, a teacher and a semi-pro photographer. I play acoustic guitar and a few other instruments too. And my daughter who is 13 takes German as her modern language!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by LegsLarry View Post
    P.S.: Does this forum has an option to hide the pictures? That means: You open them by clicking on a "hide"-button. We've got that in our board software.
    If you upload a picture as an attachment, all that's shown on the page is a thumbnail and that can be clicked on to show the full picture. They're also only viewable to people who are logged in.

Welcome. It's great to see such good, sharp pictures and to read a report of a show that was quite different to the one most of us have seen recently. I hope you stick around.

Hi all,

thank you for your warm welcome. I really appreciate that. I will surely not post as much as you experts, but I'd like to get a bit more into the music and history of the band (I've just ordered the "History of the Eagles" Blu-ray). So hopefully I'll stick around.

Here are some more photos of the show. Please remember not to share them without permission.

Cheers,
    Ansgar

P.S.: @Glennsallnighter: That's nice! What subjects do you teach? // You should visit Germany with your daughter.
    @UndertheWire: Thanks a lot! There's just one thing that puzzles me: Even if I click on the thumbnail to enlarge, the photos show a higher resolution when I post them like I did yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great pictures, LL. The pictures are very clear. I love the background videos in the back.

Border Troubadour

I love that last picture of Don, LL. Really shows his passion. Thanks for posting the pictures and the review
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Quote Originally Posted by LegsLarry View Post
    Hi all,

thank you for your warm welcome. I really appreciate that. I will surely not post as much as you experts, but I'd like to get a bit more into the music and history of the band (I've just ordered the "History of the Eagles" Blu-ray). So hopefully I'll stick around.

Here are some more photos of the show. Please remember not to share them without permission.

Cheers,
    Ansgar

P.S.: @Glennsallnighter: That's nice! What subjects do you teach? // You should visit Germany with your daughter.
    @UndertheWire: Thanks a lot! There's just one thing that puzzles me: Even if I click on the thumbnail to enlarge, the photos show a higher resolution when I post them like I did yesterday.

Awesome pictures..thanks for sharing..

LOVE the pics, thanks a million LL

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Love your pics! Particularly #27. That's the shirt I was trying to describe in the Dublin review on the Saturday night. That would have been taken during Lyin Eyes.

Can I save it please?

I teach maths and science. And I have been in Munich twice.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP