Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you Myspace?

I have a MySpace because of my teenager!! She convinced me and I'm so glad she did!!!! I think of it as kind of a guilty pleasure!!

Those of you who posted your links, you know I'm going to request you as a friend now!!!
    "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight ....." -- Pink
    www.setbb.com/allthingsmusic

I almost forgot to mention, however, that it's a fun way to keep up with your favorite bands and artists. You can meet people who have the same or similar interests as you. But my favorite thing is hearing new music. I've had more friend requests from new and upcoming bands whose music I love!!! So, it's actually more than a guilty pleasure -- it's interesting. And it's fun to read the stuff people post in Bulletins and their blogs, etc.
    "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight ....." -- Pink

One of these days I'll get back over there and do some searching. I'd like to try to find some of the people I went to school with. I got married right out of high school and moved out of state so I lost touch with everyone. There are people I used to hang out with that I know I'll never find, but I wonder sometimes how life worked out for them. Last time I was knocking around there I found my brother! (I should probably friend him lol)

You know PLS, that very thing happened to me -- only the other way around. When I first started my page, I used my high school senior pic. Well, a girl I went to school with, but never really knew, found me! She had married right out of high school then joined the military and moved away! Isn't that weird!!! Since then, we message and comment back and forth! It's really great for things like that!

Although, there's a down side too, but then, isn't that the way it is??

Well, I have to go now, but as soon as I get back on the computer tomorrow, I'm going to "friend request" those of you who posted their links! Bye!!!

Yes...my name is Maleah....and I am a myspace addict Sadly, I got very excited this morning because I saw that one of my very favorite singers finally got a myspace page

Oh...here I am by the way :P It is a private page, until you add me or I add you. Simply because I had someone that I used to work with that was reading my page and making fun of my Eagles infatuation on someone else's page. lol Therefore, I figured that only people I deem to be my friends should be able to view it because it's useless to those who seem to find it enjoyable to mock me

http://www.myspace.com/maleahn

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    Yes...my name is Maleah....and I am a myspace addict Sadly, I got very excited this morning because I saw that one of my very favorite singers finally got a myspace page

Oh...here I am by the way :P It is a private page, until you add me or I add you. Simply because I had someone that I used to work with that was reading my page and making fun of my Eagles infatuation on someone else's page. lol Therefore, I figured that only people I deem to be my friends should be able to view it because it's useless to those who seem to find it enjoyable to mock me

www.myspace.com/maleahn
    I don't blame you one bit Maleah. Hayley's page was recently hacked. Some jerk she knows in California, who she was originally friends with then things went sour ('cuz the kid's a jerk -- oh, I said that already -- oh well, it bears repeating). One day last week I noticed her pic (on my page) and it had her first and last name, and our phone number including area code. We figured out that it was him. He also put this perverted little stick figure thingy showing two men doing it in the ass! I knew Hayley didn't put that there. He completely changed her background and everything. Well, she got him back. That's my girl!!!!

Okay, now that I'm done with that, who is this mystery singer that has his/her own page, Maleah? Hmmmmm???

His name is Russ Lee....I think I might have mentioned him once or twice over on your board

And that's a horrible thing that kid did. I don't understand what goes through some people's minds.

I too am a myspace addict, I have too many friends and don't speak to half of them on there. But have most of my old high school friends on there so it's all good

http://www.myspace.com/gold_dust8
    So goodbye rodeo, it's a long funny way for a man to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah
    His name is Russ Lee....I think I might have mentioned him once or twice over on your board

And that's a horrible thing that kid did. I don't understand what goes through some people's minds.
    I know. I don't understand either. But then, we're not the type of people who'd think like that! Some people! He even used to threaten Hayley that he was gonna come here and kidnap her in the night and die her hair back to its original color, remove all her piercings, and basically brainwash her into being the type of girl he thinks she should be. Can you say "nutjob"?

Okay! Yes I've heard you mention Russ Lee. That's great he has his own page! You have to friend request him. Damn! I wish Randy would get one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freyfanatic
    I too am a myspace addict, I have too many friends and don't speak to half of them on there. But have most of my old high school friends on there so it's all good

http://www.myspace.com/gold_dust8
    See, that's another cool thing .. you can reunite with old friends!!