Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lucca Summer Festival in Lucca, Italy – July 2, 2014

Border Troubadour

Default Re: Lucca Summer Festival in Lucca, Italy – July 2, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by aivliss View Post
    Apologies for misspelling your name ~ Silvia
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Here’s a link to some photos from the concert:

http://www.onstageweb.com/foto-conce...lio-2014-foto/

Some more photos:

Here’s “I Can’t Tell You Why.” Timothy looks and sounds great!

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfZgdkauTzE[/ame]

Thank you, SM for the awesome pics and video Too bad they just cut up when at the very end of ICTYW Timothy said "Thank you - Grazie!" (grazie means thank you in Italian^^) ... oh he was soooooo sweet

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

So ... let's start with my review! I was in front of the gates at 7 PM and the concert was supposed to start at 9 ... oh, it was already so crowded, hundreds of people were already there, holding their tickets in their hands. The gate opened at 7.40, so we could go and take place. I was in the 5th row, on the left of the stage, good seat in my opinion, just in front of Timothy Oh my goodness, my hands were shaking all the time and I felt so excited and nervous because I couldn't wait for the concert to start!!!!

The guys of the security staff told us we couldn't take any pics/videos during the concert but eventually everybody took them ... !!! The concert started at 9.20 and when the guys started with "How Long" I was so very happy because it's one of my favorite songs ... but at the same time I knew they weren't going to play the HOTE setlist, even because Bernie wasn't there

Anyway, the concert was a success, in my opinion the boys all were in good shape, especially Joe, but to be honest I couldn't take my eyes off Timothy for the most part of the show LOL!!! I don't know how to explain the feeling ... I thought to be in a dream ... it all seemed so strange and surreal and when the concert ended it was like the dream was over ... oh, it was such a beautiful experience and I will never forget it!!!

I'm going to upload some pics I got to take, I'm sorry they aren't good because my camera is not a professional one ... most of them are blurry because it was too dark to take good ones without a good camera

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Lovely review Cricichan, and I know exactly how you feel watching the Eagles. Coz I feel exactly the same. For you it's Timothy, for me Glenn . It's so hard to put into words. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much but sorry Bernie wasn't there. I'm really getting to like his part in the HOTE (not that I ever didn't if you understand!!). Thank you for taking the photos too. They are fantastic!

I hope the Eagles DO make it back to Europe at some stage.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Oh yes, I agree ... it would be great to see them again someday ...