Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturday is Mrs Frey's Birthday.....and I don't mean Cindy's

Oh, girls, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL WISHES AND STUNNING PRESENTS!!! You are all wonderful!!!

GA, girlfriend, you know which pics of Glenn get me going the most! I can just stare at those for hours... The Allnighter... Long Run Red... The sexiness (is there a "flushed" emoticon somewhere? ), the hotness . But wait, I can't faint just yet, because there's more...

Soda, my girl! Glenn drinking a toast to me, having a smoke on me AND singing a song to me - and not just any song - it's "The Girl From Yesterday", the one that made me fall in love with him! But you knew that, didn't you? He already seduced me when he drank the toast to me... I'm busy losing control here, girls, HELP! (You're forgiven, GA - I know how you feel, girlfriend...) And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BUFFALO DOWNLOADS!!! I look forward to the parcel!!!

Oh, Dreamer, that little bit of sugar you posted is going to sit on my hips, and you know what? I'm not even going to try and exercise it off! That is one of my favourites from the "Allnighter" Japanese Tourbook. It has everything: passion, intensity, sweatiness , Glenn's sensuous mouth, his gorgeous eyelashes, his beautiful hair, "Old Black" and a pink outfit - and you KNOW how much I like pink!

Ah, FP, you know I was going to comment on your signature picture, and tell you how beautiful I think it is, and then you go and surprise me like this! Oh, thank you, my dear, it's just gorgeous! Look at how the light catches his beautiful eyes, and then there's that chest... Before I pass out, thank you for your Beatles birthday song! That is so sweet and thoughtful of you!

GA, thank you for the wishes from the kiddies. Here's a thank you hug from me to them:

Everyone: I had tears in my eyes looking through this thread, and I just want you all to know how touched I am. This is beautiful, and I feel very blessed. Thank you all so much once again!

I'd better start working!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Soda, I've just watched your new Buffalo downloads - WOW!!! The Eagles are just magnificent! My favourite part is when Glenn looks into the camera while he is singing "Take It Easy" - it's as if he is looking at me, singing only for me. Oh, if only...

Thanks once again, my dear!

Stuck on the Border

Happy Birthday, MF -hope you have a good one!

Happy Birthday, MF!!

Glenn's dressed up ready for your party!

Have a great day!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. FREY!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

So goodbye rodeo, it's a long funny way for a man to go...

Happy Birthday MF!!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Same from me Mrs Frey! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Just imagine Glenn singing it for you only!

He's so sweet!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Default Birthday Wishes

Enjoy all the Glenn love that's been sent your way. Sorry I don't have any, but am sending happy birthday wishes anyways.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Oh, girls, THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH for all the wishes I've received since Friday - it is much appreciated, and I feel so blessed! It has not been a birthday - it has been a birthweekend! And it continues!

Molly and Becky, thank you so much for your lovely wishes! Becky, don't worry about not posting some Glenn love for me - your wishes mean a lot on their own!

Oh, GEF, so you got Glenn to dress in that sexy tuxedo especially for my birthday, girlfriend? How I love Glenn in a tux... he looks SO handsome... Thank you, my dear!

Wow, FF, how did you know that I liked that "South of Sunset" pic of Glenn so much? I still can't believe the TV network cancelled that show. With eye candy like that? They must have been blind. Look at those eyes... that stare... Thank you so much for that!

Awwwww, PLS, that's pensive Glenn at his most huggable and vulnerable looking... I just want to give him a hug. Thanks a stack for that - how could I not have a happy birthday with such beauty posted my way?

Oh, Brooke, the thought of Glenn singing "Happy Birthday" to me is enough to give me a happy birthweek, nevermind day! And you've given me a study of 2007 Glenn as well as 1973 Glenn . The man just stays hot, sexy and gorgeous... Yes, he is very sweet! Thanks a million for those!

Once again, everyone, I'm SO touched - may you all be blessed for your kindness and thoughtfulness! You've all made this Mrs Frey wannabe very happy!

I had a quiet day, but one in which I had lovely wishes from friends, family and colleagues via telephone, SMS and cards, and I received some fantastic gifts. I also had a brief visit from one of my bandmates, who is also a close friend. I listened to Glenn , Elvis and The Beatles , and although I didn't get to watch any DVDs on my birthday, I watched HFO on Sunday morning. I just ed when Glenn sang his three songs, and I wished that he had sung more in that show. Oh, HFO Glenn is such a sight to behold. Then there's his guitar solos in "Get Over It". Yes, I had a great birthweekend!

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

I've missed so many birthdays the last week...

A very happy belated birthday, MF!
    I must say this is the most beautiful birthday thread I've ever seen.

I don't know which one I should post for you after all these wonderful pictures.

How about this nice view?