Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Eagles in Houston TX Oct 14 2014

Out on the Border

Default Re: Eagles in Houston TX Oct 14 2014

Quick question- Do any of you have any experience with selling tickets through Toyota Center's FlashSeats? It seems rather straight forward but I wanted to quickly sell the extra tickets I have but they won't allow me to price the tickets at less than 80% of face value? Has that always been the case with their listing system? I've only been to 3 concerts since I was 15 years old, so this whole process is a little out of my comfort zone.

It seems like a racket setup for the little guy to get the short end no matter what (don't get me started on the fees!)...

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

I have SAS and you're correct on the ticket value and the fees. I have Rockets' tickets and I get around it by "selling" to a friend and just transferring the tickets to their account. Of course I only recommend this if you get the money first. The "buyer" will need to have a FlashSeats account or set one up in order to complete the transfer.

Out on the Border

sasmallen.

U have a PM

Out on the Border

anyone know what % fee flash seats charges on purchased tickets?

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

I'm sorry I totally do not remember. It has been more than a couple of years since I sold anything on FlashSeats. Since then I always use the transfer feature.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by sasmallen View Post
    Quick question- Do any of you have any experience with selling tickets through Toyota Center's FlashSeats? It seems rather straight forward but I wanted to quickly sell the extra tickets I have but they won't allow me to price the tickets at less than 80% of face value? Has that always been the case with their listing system? I've only been to 3 concerts since I was 15 years old, so this whole process is a little out of my comfort zone.

It seems like a racket setup for the little guy to get the short end no matter what (don't get me started on the fees!)...
    You are putting temptation right at my doorstep. I'm off work sick with flu. But not that sick that I couldn't make it to Texas!!
    Last edited by Glennsallnighter; 10-10-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I have one ticket for sale in section 122. It's on the aisle and a very good seat. Very close to the stage, albeit on the side. I always sit in that section and love it.

I bought this ticket BEFORE I decided to go the VIP route. So I have one VIP ticket that I am using and then this section 122 seat.

Let me know if anyone is interested. It's on the Flashseats website but no takers. I just want what I paid for the ticket.

Can't wait until Tuesday!!!

Nevermind- ticket just sold on Flashseats.

Can't wait until Tuesday!!!

Out on the Border

I have one ticket for sale- $75, section 104, row 10, seat 3 (regular paper ticket).

A friend had 3 but couldn't go so she gave 2 of them to a relative. He asked if I could try to sell this single on the way into the concert. I don't expect to see many people looking for tickets since we'll be there earlier than most.

One more day!!
    ~Sara