Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Robin Williams

Default Re: RIP Robin Williams

Very sad, he was a great actor and comedic talent and he will be missed. Loved all of his shows. Sympathies to his family. Rest peacefully dear soul.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

That's terrible. Although he was best known for his comedy I enjoyed his dramatic roles better. Legend. RIP, Good Sir.

So tragic! I grew up watching his shows and movies. He was a brilliant actor and comedian. I can't believe he's gone! He will be missed.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Robin Williams was just so talented as a comic actor.

So tragic. I thought it was a joke since their were a lot of hoax on actors and singers deaths lately, but when I found out it was true, I was sad. I was just shocked. He was a great actor and comedian.

Yesterday, I was changing the channel and I saw that What Dreams May Come was on. I was like I wasn't in the mood for a sad movie. 15 minutes later, I found out on Facebook that he had died.

I too loved his dramatic movies. I'm watching Bicentennial Man right now.

RIP Robin.

I'm speechless and heartbroken.
    Depression is such a nasty ***.

"I gotta get up, get out, get on that road and go one more mile "

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I heard last night and was so shocked. What a tragedy that he evidently felt there was no hope for him. What a talent! Loved many of his movies and especially remember Mork and Mindy.

Rest in peace Robin. Thoughts and prayers for his family and friends.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

So hard to believe this great funny man is gone. Often the funniest people are the most depressed. What an amazing talent. I was in the 6th grade. We had just moved to Southern CA. One of my new friends at school had a birthday party. Part of the party was to go and see Mork & Mindy being filmed. Having
    just moved to LA from South Bend this was a huge deal. He was hysterical. Insanely funny when someone would flub their lines or mess up. At the end of of the evening as we're all filing out toward the door. Robin stayed on set and is
    watching us leave. I wave to him. He says, "Goodnight now." Hugest deal for a 6th grader!! Depression is a bitch. When I hear about things like this I'm reminded that depression can touch anyone. Even someone as insanely rich,
    talented and famous as Robin Williams.

Wintertime is a razor blade that the devil made
    It's the price we pay for the summertime - J.W. '69

Border Troubadour

So sad about Robin Williams. I too first saw him as Mork and thought he was hilarious. My parents couldn't understand why my brother and me loved the show. Subsequently through movies and guest slots on tv shows my dad learnt to love him. He was one of the few genuinely funny people who could make tears come out of your eyes laughing.

Depression is awful, there's just no light at the end of the tunnel but I hope Robin has reached his destination now and is finally happy. R.I.P.
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Out on the Border

Such a tremendous actor. I watch Good Will Hunting anytime it comes on TV. It brings me to tears every time. RIP Robin and I hope that you are laughing and ad-libbing with Jonathan Winters as we speak.