Apologies if this has been done already, please guide me to the relevant thread if it has.

Anyway, I was mooching through YouTube before and all the Eagles footage on there and it got me to thinking about what my top 5 individual performaces by the band would be. After a lot of contemplation they are as follows:

5) Take It Easy at California Jam, 1974
I love this performance of the song: the huge audience, beautiful weather, the actual execution of the song, Jackson's piano and Glenn's little vocal improvs at the end

4) The Boys of Summer at Melbourne, 2004
The best version I've found of this. There's just something about it where everything clicks into place perfectly, I love Steuart's outro solo too

3) Outlaw Man at Seattle, 1975
Don Felder, enough said. To expand though, I love Glenn demonstrating his array of abilities (how many other songs did he sing lead on whilst playing piano live?), Henley's excellent drumming and Felder's simply amazing guitar work at the end

2) Doolin-Dalton / Doolin-Dalton/Desperado (Reprise) at DKRC, 1974
I adore this song, and it's so wonderful to have back in the day footage of them performing it. The extended Desperado shootout footage, all four of them absolutely going for it vocally at the end and the reworked intro to Doolin-Dalton are my favourite bits

1) New Kid in Town at Washington, 1977
As close to a perfect Eagles performance as I've seen. Glenn's vocals are dead on, Henley's harmonising and minimalist drumming are superb, Randy's input on the choruses and outro is what made him such an asset, rare footage of Joe playing something other than a guitar (and very well!) and Felder's tasteful lead additions combined with the excellent last 90~ seconds of the actual song all collide to form this. Mesmerising.

Anyone else?