Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Poco: Colorado Music HOF Induction Ceremony, Paramount Thtr, Denver CO - 01/09/15

Default Re: Poco: Colorado Music HOF Induction Ceremony, Paramount Thtr, Denver CO - 01/09/15

I also recorded this MC and watched it tonight. It was great!!!!! I would also highly recommend this. It was so good to see Timothy. He looked great too. Makes me miss Eagles more. Don't know when I will ever see him again live. Maybe next time Poco plays Steeleville Mo he will also come and play. Last year whole band was there except for him.

Default Re: Poco: Colorado Music HOF Induction Ceremony, Paramount Thtr, Denver CO - 01/09/15

I don't think I have that channel. I have to look again I have Time Warner Cable, does anyone know if its on TWC?
    If so I can see it On Demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    I don't think I have that channel. I have to look again I have Time Warner Cable, does anyone know if its on TWC?
    If so I can see it On Demand.
    I have TWC too and I don't get it...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by TimFan222 View Post
    I also recorded this MC and watched it tonight. It was great!!!!! I would also highly recommend this. It was so good to see Timothy. He looked great too. Makes me miss Eagles more. Don't know when I will ever see him again live. Maybe next time Poco plays Steeleville Mo he will also come and play. Last year whole band was there except for him.
    You've been to Steeleville, MO, TF? I went to see America there a few years ago! Quite a different venue!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I don't get AXS TV either. I'm on Uverse and its a package higher than what I have right now which sucks. We use to have that channel, but when my mother downgraded her package, we lost AXSTV. They do have some great specials and concerts that come on that channel.

I missed it again! I hope they re-show it so I can DVR it.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten