Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: More shows coming?

Default Re: More shows coming?

I can't believe they're finally coming to Buffalo...I'm in tears...happy tears...

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I will go through them all, but it looks like they ALL go on presale on Monday? Good grief!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Whatever Happened To Saturday Night? Seriously, only two of the shows in the second leg are on a Saturday night, and none in the first leg!
    VK

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Whatever Happened To Saturday Night? Seriously, only two of the shows in the second leg are on a Saturday night, and none in the first leg!
    My thought exactly VA! Saturday nights work so much better for me but I will take what I can get. Now to decide if I can make any of these shows.

I'm hoping for another stop in NYC, or is that asking too much after all the MSG dates they've done already?!

I think it's possible once they wrap up the HOTE tour, but who knows? MSG just announced U2's seventh show there, so they obviously like repeats.
    VK

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

WOW!!!

I can't tell you how ecstatic I am about these new tour dates. Now, I have to figure out what shows I'm going to. The Charlottesville show is a no-brainer for me, and I'm thinking I'll do at least three others.

I was really thinking that I may had seen my last HOTE show, but I was so wrong - I am soooooo psyched!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Out on the Border

Hooray I'm looking at changing my work rota to try and get Texas and Miami at least. If I can't change it I'll be struggling to make anything... Hopefully I'll get word back by the time I land in London. I'll write a bit about the brisbane show once I'm back home

Stuck on the Border

EVen though I'm not going to see any of these shows, I'm pleased. It means they must be continuing in good health and to at least tolerate each other. Bernie is still involved. There are further opportunities for recording the show. The downside has to be the solo activities. Will Don's album ever get a release?

It was very weird, I went out to MGM's website earlier in the day yesterday to see if it was possible the Eagles would be there over Memorial Day Weekend. I saw an event listed already for the 23rd. It never occurred to me that perhaps they'd do a Sunday only show!

As I said, this would all be a lot easier if I knew where I'd be living and how much time I might have to take off for the shows! I intended to have that figured out already, but the pneumonia and resulting issues took my mind off it for over a month. Taking a quick look at airfares, I was surprised to see that Spokane is quite a distance, yet a lot cheaper than most of the other places on the first half of the list.

Since there are no Saturday night shows in the first half of the list, I guess it will come down to what's affordable and a place I want to visit.

I have to say, these are the kinds of problems that only very spoiled people have!!
    VK