Thread: w/ The Doobie Brothers at Charter Amph., Simpsonville, SC – 05/01/15

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default w/ The Doobie Brothers at Charter Amph., Simpsonville, SC – 05/01/15

The guy that took this pic posted yesterday that he was going to see the Doobie Brothers, and that Glenn Frey from the Eagles would be playing with them. I nearly corrected him, but people don't always react well when random people reply to one of their tweets, so I ignored.

Well, the guy went to the concert and took this photo and has tweeted that this is Glenn playing the doubleneck guitar. He went to the concert and still has no idea who he saw! I did reply this time, I just had to.

Look at all those cell phones in the air, blocking everyone's view...
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Default Re: w/ The Doobie Brothers at Charter Amph., Simpsonville, SC – 05/01/15

Well, hopefully SOMEBODY will correct him, though if he didn't notice the big curtain behind Don that reads "DON FELDER" in huge letters, I don't think there's much hope for him.

Aren't we glad he was able to take a photo with his cell phone!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: w/ The Doobie Brothers at Charter Amph., Simpsonville, SC – 05/01/15

I did correct him today, he replied and thanked me, said he did know it was Felder, but had been thinking about Glenn when he posted and typed the wrong name.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.