*please read the title in a (American) southern accent. *

Hello everyone. I'm Kim. As you can probably tell from the title of my thread, I'm from the American south, Georgia to be specific. I'm probably fairly young compared to most here. (I'll be 20 in September. The 95 in my username refers to my birth year). I'm currently trying to figure out what to do with my life. (College and the like).
As for the Eagles, my parents were (one still is) late baby boomers. They were teenagers in the 70s. Until I was a teenager, their music was the only music I knew. Even though I have developed my own tastes in some ways(I love heavy metal and its subgenres), I still love my parents' music. To me, there's nothing better than the sound of the rock music from 1968-1977 (the bulk of my music tastes are from around that time frame ). Glenn Frey is my favorite Eagle (his nickname as the teen king still stands ), but I love all 7 Eagles.

As I said above, I love music. I collect cds, records, and cassettes. I have about 500 cds, 250 records, and 70 cassettes. Different Eagles related albums are scattered throughout the collection. I've been through some personal tragedies, abuse and other not so nice stuff, and music got me through it. That's where my avatar comes from.

As for other things about me, I love sports, particularly baseball and football. I'm somewhat of an avid reader. When I get into a good book, I can't put it down. I have a mild form of Cerebral Palsy (physical disability), but luckily, ot doesn't hinder my life much. My nickname is motormouth because of my adhd.

So yeah, that's all I can think of. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. . I look forward to talking about one of my favorite bands.